Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September Secret Pal Sign up closes 8-31 4pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-8-31-4pm-cst-t198447.html)

Krystyna 09-03-2012 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by Vanogay (Post 5488197)
SOmehow, I really don't think we'll be missing Krystyna. I think she's with us - even if she says no.

No one knows ... not even me.
It is good to be mysterious.

Krystyna 09-03-2012 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by Vanogay (Post 5488201)
Mdall, I think you've added wrong - I must be your SP, but my zip is 32. See, one digit missed - they're right next to each other on the keyboard. I don't know what kind of games we like, but it must be me.

No. It is not you. So sad.
But cheer up.
Your SP is Santa.
Oh! Darn. Now I spoiled the surprise.
Sorry.

Krystyna 09-03-2012 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by brenda21 (Post 5488078)
OFF TOPIC~ Krystyna and contributors~ the send off quilt turned out amazing!!

Thanks, Brenda. I'm just so relieved that it's done. I didn't include pix of my additional blocks because ... well, I just didn't.

Vanogay 09-03-2012 08:54 AM

Got my names and started working on putting the two boxes together. One SP has posted on here in the last few pages, so I'll keep watch and see if she talks about something she didn't put in her profile. My other SP was very vague in the paperwork. Didn't talk about favorite drink - or what kinds of things she'd really like to get, not even least favorite color (maybe that means she like all colors?) - not much for me to go on. Hope you like what I'm going to send.
Oh, MSCUPID804, one of my SPs said she likes Orange

Krystyna 09-03-2012 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by Vanogay (Post 5488228)
My other SP was very vague in the paperwork. Didn't talk about favorite drink - or what kinds of things she'd really like to get, not even least favorite color (maybe that means she like all colors?) - not much for me to go on. Hope you like what I'm going to send.

That's because it is good to be mysterious.

marytoddliz 09-03-2012 09:45 AM

I got my Sp and she has no pets, so i am thinking of sending her one! Maybe a lizard or a turtle! what do you think? She lives East of me, and loves my favorite color... Or maybe I just have a lot of that color!

brenda21 09-03-2012 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5488227)
Thanks, Brenda. I'm just so relieved that it's done. I didn't include pix of my additional blocks because ... well, I just didn't.

was able to pick out the additional ones in the picture of the finished project:thumbup:...figured they were yours:)

brenda21 09-03-2012 10:01 AM

one of my packages is ready to go out tomorrow I believe...going to one of the M states....
have to wait for something to arrive for the other one to go out...it will be heading to the east coast....

greenini 09-03-2012 10:06 AM

Got my sp and she doesn't post on her much if at all. It's in a state I lived in N of me. She has a pet and loves fabric. She's kinda a newbie quilter, tho so I think I can find a few things to send her!:D

fayzer 09-03-2012 11:43 AM

OOH, got my SP's name. She isn't too far away from me and loves dogs and puppies. I can't wait to put her package together.