Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September Secret Pal Sign up closes 8-31 4pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-8-31-4pm-cst-t198447.html)

susansomethings 09-04-2012 03:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Just thought this would bring a smile to some of you...[ATTACH=CONFIG]360282[/ATTACH]

susansomethings 09-04-2012 03:28 PM

Sp hint....your favorite color ...is the color I just painted my livingroom & it looks beautiful!!!

Anastasia 09-04-2012 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by mscupid804 (Post 5487763)
OFF TOPIC: I am looking for the following quilt pattern. I find pics of the quilt all over the web but no instructions and nowhere to get the instructions. If anyone knows, please PM me. Also, I know it's an ez pattern but I'm not good at just looking at a pattern and developing one myself, that's why I need help please! Thx in advance!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]359852[/ATTACH]

Looks like some HST in the corners and then strips around a center square... put on point and then 2 rectangles, and a square with strips between them... Doesn't look too hard. Graph it :) graph paper is your friend!

TOOMANYUFO'S 09-04-2012 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by Beeboop71 (Post 5490887)
Was able to pick up a few goodies for my SP yesterday, boy was that fun!!! She is a much more experienced quilter than I am and from the sounds of what she is working on I can only hope to get to be as good as her one day. I will be leaving on my roadtrip Thursday night and my kids start school tomorrow so no real time to make anything until I return on Wednesday. I will find a way to have my package ready to go by the deadline so my SP doesn't have to wait too long. ;)

This could be me. I listed a couple of projects that can be a little difficult. I like the challenge. A few more clues would be nice.

TOOMANYUFO'S 09-04-2012 04:29 PM

A couple of clues for my sp. She has a pet, she reads, doesn't drink tea or coffee.

SharonAnne 09-04-2012 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5490852)
Are they both Buslady? She will be so excited!

Tell me it isn't so, K. I know for a fact grammyj has ME since I am wayyyyyy west (or it could be Hawaii, I suppose).. Never mind!!!

susansomethings 09-04-2012 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by TOOMANYUFO'S (Post 5491583)
A couple of clues for my sp. She has a pet, she reads, doesn't drink tea or coffee.

Well darn...that leaves me out...I love coffee & tea

Beeboop71 09-04-2012 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by TOOMANYUFO'S (Post 5491583)

That eliminates me. I don't have any pets anymore and I love coffee.

Grandma Peg 09-04-2012 07:27 PM

Mailed my package today. This is second time I have had this SP. Hope she likes her package.

starshine 09-04-2012 07:58 PM

Catching up here and past my imposed bedtime again. So far none of the zip clues are mine, I'm west of you Cheryl so I can scratch you off as my sp, I'm west of grammyj but not waaayyy west. scratch. However my sp is west of me-a good bit. I love all the colors so I don't usually list a favorite. I love surprises-but doesn't everyone in this swap? So that one could be me unless she listed the zip total-if so it couldn't be me (see above)