Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September Secret Pal Sign up closes 8-31 4pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-8-31-4pm-cst-t198447.html)

starshine 09-04-2012 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5490852)
Are they both Buslady? She will be so excited!

Wouldn't that be a hoot if someone signed up for 2 and another person signed up for 2 and one of them got the other one's name twice ~say if Lori drew names from the bowl or hat or popcorn bag, and she left it as it was. LOLOLOL, hahahalol.

Krystyna i bet you have Scissors Queen. Nice job on the send off QAYG sorry I couldn't manage a square for this one, but I'll owe you one in the future.

marytoddliz 09-04-2012 08:44 PM

Well I like Pink and I like Chocolate, I wonder how pink chocolate would taste???

Originally Posted by brenda21 (Post 5490401)
Another hint-both of my pals like pink and chocolate-the candy, not the color:p

marytoddliz 09-04-2012 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by buslady (Post 5491101)
Hey! You pickin on me? I hope so, I love to be included! LOL
I did take 2 this month. If you add their zips together it totals 66,398. I hope that hint doesn't give it away. LOL They both own a sewing machine and they both like to make quilts. Hummmmmm chocolate covered jawbreakers.

Ha ha... now that is a funny clue... Are you sure, really really sure she has a sewing machine!... the statistics are pretty much against me since my zip is more than both of those combined! I am sad~

marytoddliz 09-04-2012 09:06 PM

I am sending out 2 SP boxes this month... I feel like sending out pink chocolate! I always worry about sending chocolate because what if it melts, it is so hard to get it out of the baggie if it melts. I guess you could put the baggie in the freezer and get every last drop that way!

I am going to be Visiting in the same State as one of the recipients of one of my SP package??? I would love to go to the other State also but I am waiting for an invitation!

I think maybe they both garden, not sure but I am hoping so. I have some really cool gardening stuff I want to add to the package.

Today was a shopping trip for my quilting buddies and I, we had so much fun. I love going into the city to buy fabric, we always look to see if we can see a movie star. But very few of them hang out in fabric stores. But I did see a limo on the freeway today, we tried to guess who was in it. (The fun things to do while stuck in Southern California traffic jam)

Ok I am going to bed now, this night owl has had a long day~

sweet dreams~

Nexxus831 09-04-2012 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by marytoddliz (Post 5492062)
I am sending out 2 SP boxes this month... I feel like sending out pink chocolate! I always worry about sending chocolate because what if it melts, it is so hard to get it out of the baggie if it melts. I guess you could put the baggie in the freezer and get every last drop that way!

I am going to be Visiting in the same State as one of the recipients of one of my SP package??? I would love to go to the other State also but I am waiting for an invitation!

I think maybe they both garden, not sure but I am hoping so. I have some really cool gardening stuff I want to add to the package.

Today was a shopping trip for my quilting buddies and I, we had so much fun. I love going into the city to buy fabric, we always look to see if we can see a movie star. But very few of them hang out in fabric stores. But I did see a limo on the freeway today, we tried to guess who was in it. (The fun things to do while stuck in Southern California traffic jam)

Ok I am going to bed now, this night owl has had a long day~

sweet dreams~

I know that you will be visiting the Seattle area soon, will you be able to get out and visit some quilt stores? My dogs ate all my plants that I started so I gave up on gardening. I can let you know the most interesting stores to visit

Knitette 09-05-2012 12:38 AM

Originally Posted by marytoddliz (Post 5492032)
Well I like Pink and I like Chocolate, I wonder how pink chocolate would taste???

Delicious! Usually it's raspberry flavoured :)

Krystyna 09-05-2012 02:44 AM

Originally Posted by susansomethings (Post 5491455)
Just thought this would bring a smile to some of you...[ATTACH=CONFIG]360282[/ATTACH]

How did you copy my machine's manual? Hilarious!

Knitette 09-05-2012 04:21 AM

...........and they're off!

Before I go any further, I'd just like to say - Kystyna, neither of them are for you.............

My first SP has two furbabies and two SPs. She wants patterns for something I just made last week (pity - no pictures up). Something she collects is winging it's way to her............ She's a cheery person who doesn't post a lot...........

My next SP is a cat lover, has a new furbaby and still has time to cook! Doesn't like the same fabrics as me - too bad I didn't mention what they were in my profile............ Bit of a sweet tooth........... Doesn't post a lot, but I know she'll be reading this......

lauriejo 09-05-2012 04:25 AM

Hmmm I have an SP who doesn't want candy?!?!? She lives west of me, unless you want to go the long way and then she lives east of me. I want to hand deliver her squishy because she lives in a place I have always wanted to visit. Do you suppose my new boss would mind if I took some time off?

susansomethings 09-05-2012 04:37 AM

Packages being sent out already...WoW some of you ladies put me to shame! I haven't even collected my thoughts for one yet. Another hint for my pal....She has been sewing for a long time. How many of you does this include? Have a seamless day ladies :)