Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September Secret Pal Sign up closes 8-31 4pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-8-31-4pm-cst-t198447.html)

wanda lou 09-18-2012 08:48 PM

Congrats Darlene! he is such a cutie.

Knitette 09-18-2012 11:30 PM

Darlene - he is gorgeous! Congratulations to you all.

Knitette 09-18-2012 11:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is my fantastic package from CherylW. A yard of the most gorgeous pink batik and a HUGE assortment of batik FQs which I absolutely adore, including a super-cute one with dolphins (we don't get anything like that here). I also got a great murder/mystery which I'm taking on my vacation to Spain next week and a magazine I've not read before. We can get some American quilting magazines at the large newsagent in town, but they just make me jealous, lol.

I am beyond delighted! Thank you so much Cheryl.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]363981[/ATTACH]

Anastasia 09-19-2012 12:21 AM

Knitette.. batiks.. that was definitely MY package.. give it back :P

verna2197 09-19-2012 01:06 AM

I try to give my SP what they want off of their list. I have been very sick so if I didn't do justice to my SPs this month I am so very sorry. As for me I to just love to get presents.

Knitette 09-19-2012 01:58 AM

Originally Posted by Anastasia (Post 5525087)
Knitette.. batiks.. that was definitely MY package.. give it back :P

Come and get it ;)

quiltnut4ever 09-19-2012 03:29 AM

Good morning all! Beautiful packages coming in! Knittete beautiful batiks you received love the pink! Darlene, Congratulations on the newbie. He's adorable! Well all I'm at work, another day another dollar (for more fabric of course :) Everyone have a great day!

Krystyna 09-19-2012 03:32 AM

Originally Posted by SEGASAL (Post 5523972)
Well, I start Oct 1 to train with Meadow... I am really excited to be doing that. So I may have to bow out next momth with the swap because I will be in training with him for the first two weeks of October and i do not know how much free time that i will have with him.

What wonderful news! Don't you wish people had something like a baby shower for a new canine family member?

Krystyna 09-19-2012 03:33 AM

Originally Posted by Crafty Darlene (Post 5524293)
Thanks Krystyna and Faye he is truly a blessing! Will share a picture with ya'll later, so sweet! Hope no one gets upset if I do.

Who on earth would get upset about a sweet little baby? A pox on them!

Carson is soooooo sweet! I can't wait for you to be able to cuddle him and sniff that wonderful baby smell. So happy for you, Darlene!

SEGASAL 09-19-2012 03:55 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5525165)
What wonderful news! Don't you wish people had something like a baby shower for a new canine family member?

Krystina,

We are going to ahve a welcome home party for him sometime in October. So that everyone can meet him. I even get to go through a "graduation" ceremony as well that friends and family will be able to attend as well. I cannot wait to have more him home with me.

Susan