Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September Secret Pal Sign up closes 8-31 4pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-8-31-4pm-cst-t198447.html)

susansomethings 09-05-2012 12:51 PM

No time to do SP package again today as my AC has been out for 3 days &...Finally...after crawling 60 ft one way,on my belly then laying on my back to get under air ducts, then pulling a new thermostat wire from central air conditioner to other side of the house & back out....got the air working again! Whew...!!! To those of you who have a basemaent..be thankful..Very Thankful :) I didn't stop while under there crawling in the dirt..spider webs getting in my hair, what else could possibly been crawling around down under there with me.....!!!

Grandma Peg 09-05-2012 01:01 PM

Susan you were brave to go in the crawl space as there are many yuchhy things in NC. Glad you got your a/c working.

Ladybug 1938 09-05-2012 03:06 PM

My daughter and DH have been here this week, did get my SP name and am in the process of making her something special... She's a fairly new quilter and likes Christmas fabric..

susansomethings 09-05-2012 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by Grandma Peg (Post 5493269)
Susan you were brave to go in the crawl space as there are many yuchhy things in NC. Glad you got your a/c working.

Yes there are some yucky things...snakes & other BIG bugs..which I don't mind any of them too much unless they get too close to me. I blocked all that stuff out of my mind while I was under there..with only about 1 1/2 feet of body & head space, I couldn't panic!!
:confused:

grammyj 09-05-2012 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5493093)
Does the number 15 add up to anyone? she's a mommy and a grandma....couldn't find what you like to collect, think the tourists bought them all. Your package is on its way.

Mine adds up to 15 It's meeee!! :D :d

skaduzy 09-05-2012 05:00 PM

I like pink and chocolate, too!:p

Originally Posted by marytoddliz (Post 5492032)
Well I like Pink and I like Chocolate, I wonder how pink chocolate would taste???

TOOMANYUFO'S 09-05-2012 05:50 PM

Some more clues! Zip addes up to 21, Her favorite color is also one of my favorite colors and someday I am going to make a quilt that color. I wish I knew my sp's hair color. What color is it sp?

Grandma Peg 09-05-2012 06:14 PM

Toomanyufo's my zip is 21, my favorite colors are blue and purple and my hair color is hard to describe as it is alot of grey with brown. That's a different question. Will be anxious to see why you wanted to know my hair color!!!

Beeboop71 09-05-2012 07:13 PM

Here is a clue for my SP before bedtime. The product of your zip code equals 98 and you don't seem to be very picky :) Night night everyone! It's 11:11 pm in NY and I have to work tomorrow - then we are off to Indiana in the night time! Looking forward to visiting a few quilt shops out there and seeing the Quilt Gardens!!

quiltnut4ever 09-06-2012 03:46 AM

Good morning all! Needless to say I haven't had a chance to put together my SP's box but I will this weekend. I did get a few things she likes and will throw in a homemade item. She is North of me...that's all I'm sayin'.