Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September Secret Pal Sign up closes 8-31 4pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-8-31-4pm-cst-t198447.html)

lawsonmugs 09-10-2012 08:14 AM

Hi ladies!!!!! Ooops and hoppa lol. I miss ya all.sis and auntie gail. My husband is healing and doing better. It's a slow heal.things are doing better. I have really missed all of you. Lori did you get all moved? Gotta go. Thanks for the prayers everyone. Hugs mary

Quilty-Louise 09-10-2012 11:20 AM

Yep for once I was correct in my guess as to who was my sp.

I will post pictures later after I get my camera battery recharged
(again).

But I got some AWESOME goodies!! can't wait to show you all.

[QUOTE=Quilty-Louise;5498345]Sounds like a clue for me!!!!

We shall see.

Originally Posted by Airwick156 (Post 5497731)
I am going to post 2 hints. One for my secret pal and the second hint will be for Charles secret pal

For my secret pal.....

Your first name is the same as my sisters Middle name. You live in a state my husband lived in when he was being treated for his disability from the Military. You have cats and you like to Machine Embroider. Your package is just going a couple states away. 03110240000125435229

reeskylr 09-10-2012 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by Anastasia (Post 5501060)
So.. I made a pincushion.. for my swap partner.. am pondering making another.. one hopefully less.. uh.. primitive? looking.. :) Oh swap partner.. do you like pin cushions? I personally enjoy having things to stab when frustrated at things not going well.. and well.. yes Mary, wine helps too :)

Yes, I love them ;) lol

reeskylr 09-10-2012 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy (Post 5501111)
I have to show you the lovely house warming present that Krystyna sent me, I just love them! [ATTACH=CONFIG]361411[/ATTACH]
3 pair of kittens she found at an estate sale. [ATTACH=CONFIG]361412[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]361413[/ATTACH] I had just the right place to put them. [ATTACH=CONFIG]361414[/ATTACH] Seems right since they came from a cottage by the sea to put them in a boat. Thank you so much Krystyna!!

Krystyna is so nice. She sent you a BOAT!!! Now you can go through puddles faster. ;)

Anastasia 09-10-2012 12:04 PM

Time to play with some clay to make some more things for my swap partner. After the clay thing is done, and the other thing I got half finished last night are done, I will be able to send this out.

buslady 09-10-2012 12:59 PM

Clay!? Now you got my interest. LOL Anastasia, I just love reading what you write. You sound soo energetic!! And fun!
Finally home last night. Too tired to do much, but I did putter in the sewing room for a while, trying to get it organized so I can fit more in there. What a mess. I hope I never have to move again.
Anyway, I have 2 SP's and both live in the general area of the country that I do. At least one of them likes the holidays that are coming up and is looking to build her stash in that category. I hope to help her with that. Proly just gonna make the deadline, and mail Saturday or Monday. Saturday if I get home before I poop out at night this week, Monday if I need the weekend cause I didn't. Having a great time, can't wait to see all the wonderful packages.

Nelco 09-10-2012 01:47 PM

I got my SP pkg in the mail today. I will say that it is a state on the Great Lakes with the zip adding to 13

mscupid804 09-10-2012 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by Nelco (Post 5504861)
I got my SP pkg in the mail today. I will say that it is a state on the Great Lakes with the zip adding to 13

Nelco, you got the pkg, why can't you share who it was from?

Ladybug 1938 09-10-2012 02:01 PM

I mailed off my package to - - - - - - - today...

Did you know they have material with stacks of Pancakes on it.. Saw it at the Quilt shop on Friday...

brenda21 09-10-2012 02:15 PM

Cupid~ I don't think Nelco meant that she received it when said she got it in the mail....I think she meant that she got it OUT in the mail.....I think hahaha