Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September Secret Pal Sign up closes 8-31 4pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-8-31-4pm-cst-t198447.html)

Krystyna 09-10-2012 05:18 PM

My SP received her package today. IF I have an SP which I'm not saying I do. BUT I will tell you this much: I sent her some rocks. And she ate all the pancakes so there will be no photos of them.

TheMamaHauser 09-10-2012 06:26 PM

My SP's gifts arrived from Amazon today... so (hopefully) her box will get out in the mail by tomorrow afternoon.

Whooooooo could it be?

skaduzy 09-10-2012 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by Nelco (Post 5504861)
I got my SP pkg in the mail today. I will say that it is a state on the Great Lakes with the zip adding to 13

This can't be Brenda.............it has to be me......my zip adds to 13 and I live in a state bordering Lake Erie. It matches up perfectly!!!!!!!!!! Now I just have to wait to see if I'm right!

brenda21 09-10-2012 06:40 PM

I'm not bordering any great lakes....

jaba 09-10-2012 06:59 PM

I have not found a hint that is even close to me, maybe someone is just doing it purpose so I can't guess. My SP received hers and says she's waiting for camera to charge to post. I'm waiting for 1 to arrive , so I guess I better plug the camera in and make sure it's ready. Been using it alot lately, posting all the boomerang blocks going in and out of this house. Maybe tomorrow....

Lori Peercy 09-10-2012 07:02 PM

Don't forget to let me know when you mail and you get you packages!!!!!! Someone forgot! Lori

SharonAnne 09-10-2012 07:03 PM

I was going to write some clues, but the Antiques Roadshow episode from San Jose just came on tv, so I will have to do this later. Sorry.

marytoddliz 09-10-2012 07:49 PM

My SP sent me a quick note to say she got the package, but is heading out of town, that has got to be tough going on a vacation and not being able to play with Fabric! :o my SP was Shamrock, the other package we are still waiting to hear!:o

I am waiting for my package to arrive! i get so excited about going to the mail any more! My zip is 22! so go ahead and post a clue... :o I am ready for you! I like Jam, I saw someone say they were making it, thought I would just throw that in!

OK all my Booms are done, Doll Quilt is done for month, squares are all cut and sent... Well heck I guess I better go tackle a UFO~ You know they are UFO's for a reason, they lost their sparkle... maybe we should swap UFO's, how about it any one want to trade projects?

Anastasia 09-10-2012 08:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by brenda21 (Post 5505175)
not me!:thumbdown:

*GASP* HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE THESE CUTE LITTLE CREATURES?!!?!?! Blasphemy
[ATTACH=CONFIG]361933[/ATTACH]

marytoddliz 09-10-2012 09:39 PM

OH, how cute, I love them! I actually have a gnome village in my yard! They keep watch over all the garden fairies, and make sure things run smooth at night while we sleep!