Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September Secret Pal Sign up closes 8-31 4pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-8-31-4pm-cst-t198447.html)

Quilty-Louise 09-19-2012 08:52 PM

Sue,

It's a Duncan Hines box mix with the addition of chopped pecans.

Originally Posted by quiltymom (Post 5527107)
Would so love the recipe sounds yummie best friends Birthday is coming up soon I know she would love it care to share?????

wanda lou 09-20-2012 01:09 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5526264)
Awwww. I'll keep you company on the bench. Should we have a fish fry or maybe some caramel apples? What are you in the mood for?

Caramel Apples please, and it's kind of cool how about some hot cider or hot chocolate.

quiltnut4ever 09-20-2012 03:49 AM

Good morning all! Great packages I've seen! AnnT59 what do you plan on using the bright oranges for? Pray tell....at work hoping that my lqs will call to tell m e that my new embroidery machine is in so that I can pick it up this weekend, I can't wait! Everyone have a great day!

SEGASAL 09-20-2012 03:56 AM

Everyone is getting great boxes for sure....

louiseb50 09-20-2012 05:52 AM

Still waiting to hear if my secret pal likes her box of goodies, I know she got it, I checked on line.....also waiting patiently for my goodies ;)

fayzer 09-20-2012 07:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I got my package from my SP LaQuita. I can't believe she could put a wonderful package together with her daughter so sick and in the hospital. She sent lucious fabrics in my favorite colors, QB version of Pinmoors (YEA!) a beautiful hand made pot holder, a folding scraps and snips holder, templets and a darling hexigon Fall pattern. I coudn't figure out what the hexies were made from so I picked one up and saw it was an X-ray of someones fingers with two nails/pins in it. LOL
Thank you SO much LaQuita. I love it all. Needed that pot holder too. Faye
.[ATTACH=CONFIG]364197[/ATTACH]

quiltymom 09-20-2012 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by louiseb50 (Post 5527799)
Still waiting to hear if my secret pal likes her box of goodies, I know she got it, I checked on line.....also waiting patiently for my goodies ;)

Same here!!!

quiltymom 09-20-2012 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise (Post 5527237)
Sue,

It's a Duncan Hines box mix with the addition of chopped pecans.

Thanks !!!!

Vanogay 09-20-2012 08:53 AM

Darlene, had to chuckle. I was reading the posts about all the goodies that were in boxes being received and the next post down is a picture of a beautiful baby. My first thought was -oh, someone got a baby!! Laughed at myself. I'm glad he was not in your box!
Got my package - as we were leaving the house and quickly sent my thank you PM, but did not have time to post pictures. Will get to them shortly - as well as show a project I made from some fabric I got in another SP package. (have to download pictures and would lose this - so pictures will be another post)

Vanogay 09-20-2012 09:00 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are pictures - Susan, these are wonderful items in the box. Fabric of my colors - patterns, buttons, homemade apple butter (sent to me - it's mine, not a mistake), critter snacks and a wine panel.
GrammyJ, thanks for the Christmas panel which is now a table runner.