Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September Secret Pal Sign up closes 8-31 4pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-8-31-4pm-cst-t198447.html)

Crafty Darlene 09-20-2012 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by quiltymom (Post 5528148)
Same here!!!

I'm with the both of you, know she received it but haven't heard from her. Hopefully today!

Crafty Darlene 09-20-2012 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by Vanogay (Post 5528235)
Darlene, had to chuckle. I was reading the posts about all the goodies that were in boxes being received and the next post down is a picture of a beautiful baby. My first thought was -oh, someone got a baby!! Laughed at myself. I'm glad he was not in your box!

I don't know Kathleen, I sure could stand if he was waiting in my mailbox today! LOL! Won't get to see him for a couple more weeks yet!

Beeboop71 09-20-2012 09:56 AM

Ok SP your package is finally on its way to you. For those of you patiently waiting here is a tracking
#0312 1430 0002 4301 3498 to follow. Hope you like everything I sent :)

buslady 09-20-2012 10:05 AM

Those of you on the fence, 2 of you will be leaving soon. My 2 SP pkgs went out yesterday, and neither have great distance to travel. So sorry to keep you waiting. I, to, would be sitting if I could. Been home late every night, and actually out of town right now. Home late tonight, hoping to have package waiting for me. Sitting here listening to a government employee explain how she checks our audits. Can you say bboooorrrrriinng?!

greenini 09-20-2012 10:52 AM

Darling grand baby and cute picture.

Great packages so far, still waiting mine, got a caramel apple left for me, K???

In reference to the Singer getting ready to sew piece, one of my favorite stories about my mother (who was not either a sewer or a great cook, btw) was that she had pinned up the hem on a dress and hung it in the closet to get to someday. She needed a dress for a funeral so you guessed it..she grabbed the pinned up one and wore it!!

Just heard from DH, he was pulling into the campground in Watkins Glen, NY....first time he's ever gone without me....he had to have some engine work done in Va, ha when does he not have to have work done...an '89 VW camper bus is not for the faint of heart.....

Beeboop71 09-20-2012 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by Crafty Darlene (Post 5528295)
I don't know Kathleen, I sure could stand if he was waiting in my mailbox today! LOL! Won't get to see him for a couple more weeks yet!

I sure wouldn't mind getting that adorable little baby in my mailbox. He is simply scrumptious! God Bless and congrats!:)

brenda21 09-20-2012 12:02 PM

A lot of people are away...packages will be getting opened and getting to everyone soon!:thumbup:

SEGASAL 09-20-2012 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by Vanogay (Post 5528244)
Here are pictures - Susan, these are wonderful items in the box. Fabric of my colors - patterns, buttons, homemade apple butter (sent to me - it's mine, not a mistake), critter snacks and a wine panel.
GrammyJ, thanks for the Christmas panel which is now a table runner.

You are so welcome Kathleen.....you patience has been rewarded!

cuppy 09-20-2012 01:37 PM

Thank you for my secret pal gift from Shamrock. Nice Package.

cuppy

buslady 09-20-2012 03:30 PM

Almost home, DH says I have 2 pkgss waiting for me. He also brought with him a wonderful RAK from Angela in B.C. great surprise! 6 beautiful FWD's, notepad, pens, pencils, M&Ms and a most wonderful monogrammed paper and pen holder. Thank you sew much. I love it all.