Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up July 2013 47th Doll Quilt Swap - Self Portrait and/or Where I Live (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-july-2013-47th-doll-quilt-swap-self-portrait-where-i-live-t223865.html)

Crazy Quiltin Robin 07-12-2013 05:47 PM

A Beautiful Surprise from Krystyna

1 Attachment(s)
For those of you who don't know my Stem Cell Transfer has been cxled ..... my Oncologist doesn't think I can make it through the prepitory chemo .. it would be ten times stronger than anything I have had yet .... way too strong ...... so we are doing more chemo a lighter dose .... it has been a trip but I am good
with it .... they had to downsize the amount of chemo which is better ..... but it has been a long three weeks .....
but today DH went to the post office and brought home a beautiful little prayer quilt from Krystyna ..... I love it ...
thank you so much for the prayers and the hope they give Krystyna .... your the best ..... Everyone ..... I will be back to play soon ...... love to all ......CQRobin

Krystyna 07-12-2013 07:11 PM

Robin, I'm so glad it arrived safely. You know that you are in our thoughts and prayers every day.

jillnjo 07-13-2013 04:56 AM

Been thinking of you, Robin! Praying that things go well and you are soon swapping again. K-that is such a special and caring quilt you made.

QuiltingKrazy 07-13-2013 05:17 AM

Robin, that prayer quilt will be the best medicine for comfort and a reminder that all things all possible with faith.

rwquilts 07-13-2013 05:32 AM

What a wonderful little gift to brighten your day Robin! Best wishes for your health!

luvstoquilt 07-13-2013 07:27 AM

Love the quilt from Krystyna, Robin. Prayers are there for you and can't wait until you are sewing with us again! Hugs, Sharon

Krystyna 07-13-2013 07:48 AM

Thanks to all for the nice comments about the Scripture Quilt.

How is everyone coming along? I've been on an almost non-stop veil sewing marathon while hubby is on an almost non-stop overtime marathon. I took a break from it last night when my daughter-in-law made a surprise visit with Chinese food and some more wedding pix. We had a really lovely girl's night. :thumbup:

Today I'll be dragging Helga (the mannequin) outside into the courtyard for a photo shoot. She will be joined by an absolutely adorable 18 month old little girl who will also be a model! It should be fun unless some of the complex dogs get troublesome. :D

Then ... back to my quilting. I'm doing two for this month's theme so if someone doesn't come through I'll have one to send off.

QuiltingKrazy 07-13-2013 08:20 AM

Krystyna you got to share the pictures of the photo shoot! Puleezzzze!

gaiatender 07-13-2013 09:02 AM

When I received my quilts I immediately sent acknowledgements to the senders. Having so response, I publically made the same announcements. Going into my sent folder...there are none sent for over two weeks. I tried sending a pm again today and it keeps bouncing back that I have to put something in the subject or message. When I check...what I have written is erased, blank. I have sent a description of the issues I am having and hopefully will soon know. I keep trying about posting pics. Someone told me about checking in paint and/or Microsoft word...I will do both. Thank you.

Tam...Moo 07-13-2013 10:10 AM

Robin what a beautiful quilt Krystyna made for you - it is a treasure just like you are. Our God is good, You are in my prayers for complete healing friend!