Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up July 2013 47th Doll Quilt Swap - Self Portrait and/or Where I Live (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-july-2013-47th-doll-quilt-swap-self-portrait-where-i-live-t223865.html)

BuzzinBumble 06-21-2013 05:59 AM

Linda your suntanning chicken was a total hoot (uh, a cluck?) one of my all time favorites! I still laugh and smile when I think about it. And a U Haul quilt would be so cool! Best wishes with your move and I hope you get settled in quickly and happily and back to sewing!

klgls 06-22-2013 06:10 AM

I'm joining for the first time. I live in Kansas and was in the Flint Hills yesterday at the Tall Prairie Grass Preserve - it was absolutely beautiful there. Hoping I can put my ideas into a quilt!

BertieD 06-22-2013 08:07 AM

I'm glad you posted, Elisabrat! Post when you get to your destination! It's pretty country out there.

Krystyna 06-22-2013 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by klgls (Post 6136783)
I'm joining for the first time. I live in Kansas and was in the Flint Hills yesterday at the Tall Prairie Grass Preserve - it was absolutely beautiful there. Hoping I can put my ideas into a quilt!

Wonderful! Welcome aboard! I hope you have fun with us and I know we're all looking forward to seeing what you create!

Nancy in Louisiana 06-22-2013 10:57 AM

Regretfully need to sit this one out. We are replacing floors (carpet to vinyl plank) and that includes the sewing room. It will take a plow to empty the room,then need to find a place to store everyting for awhile, and who knows how long to sort and restock. Swapping sewing room with my bedroom which is larger -- don;t mind the smaller bedroom since its only for sleeping. But in between the pulling, scraping, and gluing, I need to consider repainting as well. I'm tired thinking about it -- naptime!!

Krystyna 06-22-2013 01:38 PM

No! Not possible! No!!!

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana (Post 6137217)
Regretfully need to sit this one out. We are replacing floors (carpet to vinyl plank) and that includes the sewing room. It will take a plow to empty the room,then need to find a place to store everyting for awhile, and who knows how long to sort and restock. Swapping sewing room with my bedroom which is larger -- don;t mind the smaller bedroom since its only for sleeping. But in between the pulling, scraping, and gluing, I need to consider repainting as well. I'm tired thinking about it -- naptime!!

paperpieceme 06-23-2013 05:49 AM

I'M ready to mail, lets go, lets go, are we ready yet?!

BertieD 06-23-2013 07:36 AM

paperpieceme, WOW! You are fast. The July list isn't even up yet, haha.

BertieD 06-23-2013 07:36 AM

Or is it? I'm usually 20 pages behind in the posts before I see the list, haha.

BuzzinBumble 06-23-2013 09:02 AM

Paperpieceme, you may have set a record - I haven't even been able to choose an idea yet.
It is really great to see new people join like Jane and klgls - welcome! You will have a ball here with this fun group of ladies!