Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for the June 2013 Quilting Board 46th Doll Quilt Swap! Red White and Blue (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-june-2013-quilting-board-46th-doll-quilt-swap-red-white-blue-t222124.html)

BertieD 06-22-2013 08:51 AM

createfourpaws, that was a magnificent quilt you sent in May! I'm so sorry your feelings have been hurt. I'm sure this has just been a big misunderstanding. Please forgive us and stay with us.

createfourpaws 06-22-2013 09:01 AM

May was my first time joining in, and I have sent messages to both Gaiatender and Krystana. No finally decision will be made until I hear from them. But right now I am hurt the quick and have no desire to be here or any of the swaps I have joined on this board. I am considering leaving all together once I complete my commitments that are already in action.

createfourpaws 06-22-2013 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by createfourpaws (Post 6137052)
May was my first time joining in, and I have sent messages to both Gaiatender and Krystana. No finally decision will be made until I hear from them. But right now I am hurt the quick and have no desire to be here or any of the swaps I have joined on this board. I am considering leaving all together once I complete my commitments that are already in action.

I have received a message from Krystana......so I will be staying around.

Krystyna 06-22-2013 09:48 AM

Cindy, I am so sorry for not clarifying that it was her second partner. You did send her a beautiful quilt in May. It was so thoughtless of me not to make that clear and I hope that you will forgive me for my error in judgement. You are such a valued member of our group and I never, ever want to cause you any hurt or anger due to my stupid oversight. Please accept my heartfelt apology and don't leave us! I feel awful.

Originally Posted by createfourpaws (Post 6136984)
I am sorry to say that being accused of not sending my partner her DQ in May has made me angry and since I have not received any PM regarding not sending. I do not believe I have the desire to be a part of this group any longer. I will send the June DQ that is ready to be mailed to Grandma Di.

I have enjoyed being here until I see these post. As everyone can see who each others partners are, not one person either the hostess nor the person who said she didn't get her May DQ, which she post in the May thread post #798.

Enjoy your future DQ swaps.

createfourpaws 06-22-2013 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 6137115)
Cindy, I am so sorry for not clarifying that it was her second partner. You did send her a beautiful quilt in May. It was so thoughtless of me not to make that clear and I hope that you will forgive me for my error in judgement. You are such a valued member of our group and I never, ever want to cause you any hurt or anger due to my stupid oversight. Please accept my heartfelt apology and don't leave us! I feel awful.

Apology accepted. I will stick around.

Krystyna 06-22-2013 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by createfourpaws (Post 6137106)
I have received a message from Krystana......so I will be staying around.

Thank goodness. I am so very sorry. You sent a wonderful quilt. I guess I was so upset that she was missing two months in a row FROM OTHER PEOPLE -- NOT YOU -- that I didn't think to clarify. I am so glad you're staying with us. Thank you.

createfourpaws 06-22-2013 09:52 AM

I want to aplogize for venting on the thread before waiting to hear back from the PM's I sent. I will wait in the future, should something like this happens again.

I don't ever want someone not to get a DQ in return. It is not fair for anyone to put their time and care into making one for their partner only to sit and wait.

createfourpaws 06-22-2013 10:10 AM

Grandma Di your quilt is in the mail waiting for the mailman to pick it up today. I have the tracking number so if needed I can give it to you.

I enjoyed coming up with your DQ.

Nancy in Louisiana 06-22-2013 10:27 AM

Skaduzy -- your little mini is awaiting a label and off it will go on Monday!

wanda lou 06-22-2013 10:29 AM

Quiltermomma I mailed your little quilt.