Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for the June 2013 Quilting Board 46th Doll Quilt Swap! Red White and Blue (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-june-2013-quilting-board-46th-doll-quilt-swap-red-white-blue-t222124.html)

jillnjo 06-25-2013 11:46 AM

Well, that was my rendition of "where I live", but I'd have to really think about "who I am"! Besides crazy for quilting! :p.

buslady 06-25-2013 01:14 PM

It has been so hot and our air conditioner is broken. fixed today though. Last night I sat outside where there was a small breeze and some neighbors to visit with. Finished the mini, but when I grabbed my stuff this morning, some way or another, I missed it. So, will mail tomorrow. Excuses, excuses!!

QuilterMomma 06-25-2013 03:41 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Looky what I got today. Wanda I am putting yours in mail today then.

BuzzinBumble 06-25-2013 04:21 PM

How cool - A Fourth of July crazy quilt! Way to go Wanda!

Cogito 06-25-2013 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by buslady (Post 6143325)
It has been so hot and our air conditioner is broken. fixed today though. Last night I sat outside where there was a small breeze and some neighbors to visit with. Finished the mini, but when I grabbed my stuff this morning, some way or another, I missed it. So, will mail tomorrow. Excuses, excuses!!

Buslady, I sure hope you are enjoying air conditioning now! It has been in the 90's here and I sure can't imagine "roughing it".

luvstoquilt 06-25-2013 07:14 PM

WOW! Love the quilt and all the stuff Lara sent you Krystyna!

Love your quilt Grandma Di...

Krystyna 06-26-2013 03:16 AM

Wanda Lou! What an amazing quilt! It looks 3D! There is so much going on in that little beauty. Wow! Buttons, lace pompons, yarn, a bell (is that the Liberty Bell?) and the placement of the ribbon at the top makes it look like the flags are unfurling in the breeze. Great work!

Another hot and humid day today. And it's only a bit past 7 am. Hubby worked from midnight to 8 and is now doing his day shift. Awful. Even though I'm inside, the heat (or something) is making my legs swell - one much more than the other. So ... off to the doctor this morning to get water pills.

Cogito 06-26-2013 04:20 AM

Quiltermomma, love the wonderful little piece of Americana you received. That back fabric is your own fireworks show!

dabbler312 06-26-2013 04:21 AM

Love the string quilt and the Celebration of Freedom/Liberty crazy quilt. Glamping (glamour plus camping) quilt for krystyna is the cat's meow as the saying goes - what a special gift. Love the car with camper postcard - actually I would love to have a car like that - Brian is on vacation next week, guess we'll have to get our gear out and go camping for a couple days. Stitching binding on tonight and shipping tomorrow - happy dance; waiting for partner to send me her address.

Krystyna 06-26-2013 05:16 AM

Good morning ladies! Hope you're all enjoying the day before it melts you!
I have a zillion PMs in my inbox and promise to answer them all ... but need to go to the doctor this morning. See ya soon!