Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up May 2013 Doll Quilt Swap - Theme Quilty Chaos - Crazy Quilts (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-may-2013-doll-quilt-swap-theme-quilty-chaos-crazy-quilts-t219288.html)

Bilben 05-03-2013 01:32 PM

Wow, those are beautiful! Your partner is going to be excited to see what else you have up your sleeve!

Krystyna 05-03-2013 02:19 PM

Createfourpaws, I love them! Are they embroidered?
Bertie, the report image probably means if it's something naughty or copyright protected.

Linny 05-03-2013 03:38 PM

Cindy, your mini wall hangings are very nice....fabric is very pretty also. They'll be appreciated I'm sure.

dabbler312 05-03-2013 05:59 PM

busylady Onalee what a beautiful fall DQ from Krystyna - well worth the wait!!! thank you for sharing!

createfourpaws 05-03-2013 07:45 PM

thank you for all the kind words. Yes Krystyna they are machine embroidered.

They were received with great appreciation.

I have lots of ideas for putting together the crazy quilt for my partner. Will be lots of fun to put together.

Crazy Quiltin Robin 05-03-2013 08:40 PM

Another example of machine crazy quilting

1 Attachment(s)
this is part of the lable on the on the back of my April Doll Quilt ....isn't it awesome ????? I think it is beautiful
thanks so much for including this on the lable to my quilt Just a Quilter ...you do awesome work with the machine of yours ......

createfourpaws your crosses are beautiful ..... wow ......... love them

Crazy Quiltin Robin 05-03-2013 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 6033746)
I've been thinking about this for months now ... this swap is called the Doll Quilt swap, but I'm sort of wondering if we should change the name to the Mini Quilt Swap ... but not until we hit the 50th swap some months away. Any thoughts?

I call all my mini quilts MINI QUILTS lol ...... I think it would be a good thing for the swap to be the MINI QUILT SWAP ..... is there already a mini quilt swap .... or is that a mini modern quilt swap??????

QuiltingKrazy 05-04-2013 05:54 AM

CrazyRobin, my husbands best freind went thru a stem cell transplant. It has been a long journey but worth every second of it. he is now waiting on the dna results to see if it is 100% of his brothers. If you have any questions just pm me and I'll try to answer or put you in touch with him. I am sure he would glad to offer any support or advise.
May God be with as you go on this journey.

BertieD 05-04-2013 07:46 AM

Wow, Cindy R, those little quilts are fabulous! Lucky speakers at your meeting.

Psychomomquilter 05-04-2013 07:47 AM

hey everyone, you know us and our yard sales, well I went to one today and picked up a kenmore sewing machine all kinds of zigzags, and everything we needed for quilting. price? FREE! its a newer model and all, need the manual, or just learn the how to to thread it. and I just did it. got different designs to sew too, now I cant wait to do something with this.
all those designs weeee!