Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up May 2013 Doll Quilt Swap - Theme Quilty Chaos - Crazy Quilts (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-may-2013-doll-quilt-swap-theme-quilty-chaos-crazy-quilts-t219288.html)

BertieD 05-09-2013 02:44 PM

My mind was kinda running alongside Buslady's. Where I live -- a pile of this and that with fabric hanging out. That's what I get for being a pilot housekeeper; a pile here and a pile there, lol!

skaduzy 05-09-2013 04:06 PM

Lynnie25, your crazy quilt is in the mail! I am hoping you get it before the end of May :thumbup: and that you enjoy it as much as I did making it.

Crazy Quiltin Robin 05-09-2013 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 6054842)
You know ... you can combine self portrait and where I live ... just sayin'

thats an awesome Idea Krystyna ............ I'd love to try that !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krystyna 05-09-2013 07:18 PM

I'm so happy you all seem to like the idea ... pilots or not!

Elisabrat 05-10-2013 05:34 AM

KRYSTYNA ARE YOU KIDDING ME? sheesh self portrait I sure hope to all heck that is not next months theme. took me forever to wrap around crazy in a new way..krazy actually is what I came up with. or wacky or.. now a self portrait. June is nothing like a self portrait month. its escape..its summer its getting out of school.. no matter how old you are you can always remember .. that last day of school.. the excitement.. yuppers. the smells.. my school had a wall of honeysuckles.. we used to pick those and suck the sweet part out of them lol.. now not so sure I would do that.. that is what June is. no omg no vincent picture quilts for me...I have TWO ears.

Linny 05-10-2013 05:50 AM

Elisabrat-thank you.....you gave me my first giggle of the morning.....so, are you in for June?

Krystyna 05-10-2013 06:16 AM

Linda ... self-portrait and/or where you live. And it doesn't have to be an accurate image of a person or house. If you can find a block that represents you, go for it.

buslady 05-10-2013 06:57 AM

I can see so many ideas here. I am worried though. I am taking a trip to Albequerque, leaving the 30th and gone til the 10th. I thinnk I have to pass for June. It is going to break my heart. Though, I do have a little time before signups expire, and my Crazy is mostly done........ Maybe I can get started and see if it can be done........ Good thing I thrive on pressure.

Ms Grace 05-10-2013 07:25 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 6052927)
June is going to be - pick one - self portrait or where I live. Both for you to interpret.

Hmmm.....that's going to be a tough one.
Where I live, let's see, at the edge of a forest...Louisiana has alligators, mardi Gras, crawfish, magnolia trees...
Self portrait....someone at a sewing machine surrounded by scraps!!!;):D

Krystyna 05-10-2013 07:29 AM

Originally Posted by buslady (Post 6056041)
i thinnk i have to pass for june.

​nooooooo!