Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for October 2012 Halloween or Sender's Choice Doll Quilt Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-october-2012-halloween-senders-choice-doll-quilt-swap-t201235.html)

Krystyna 10-12-2012 06:42 AM

Please keep Brenda21 in your prayers. She just learned that her father is dying and has gone out of town to his deathbed.

IrelandDragonQuilting 10-12-2012 08:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the DQ that I sent off to Brandy, I am so glad she likes it! I like it too, I am planning on making me one... hehehe I am now off to stalk my mail man!! [ATTACH=CONFIG]369114[/ATTACH]

Krystyna 10-12-2012 08:30 AM

Very cute wonky houses!

buslady 10-12-2012 09:36 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Adorable!! I really like the colors. Here is a sneak peak for SusaninKansas. It will go out tomorrow, all it needs is the label!

mooretll 10-12-2012 09:43 AM

Well still no word from my partner so i guess i will just give up on this month.maybe dec. will be better because i know that Nov. is gonna be bad. I will have a birthday for the first time in 50yrs by myself.and i have already started crying everyday.I started receiving packages yesterday of my Sisters things so that makes it even harder. Sorry to blab but this is the only place i have to blab. I do have a dq made but will just keep it for myself.so K if you will just count me off the list it will be ok.

Krystyna 10-12-2012 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by mooretll (Post 5580335)
Well still no word from my partner so i guess i will just give up on this month.maybe dec. will be better because i know that Nov. is gonna be bad. I will have a birthday for the first time in 50yrs by myself.and i have already started crying everyday.I started receiving packages yesterday of my Sisters things so that makes it even harder. Sorry to blab but this is the only place i have to blab. I do have a dq made but will just keep it for myself.so K if you will just count me off the list it will be ok.

Sweetie, I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened to NanaKathy55. Someone said she was traveling?
And for this to happen at a time when you are missing your sister so much. I am so sorry and sending you lots of hugs.

Krystyna 10-12-2012 10:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)
One of the frustrating things about the Quilting Board is that we often don't know each other's real names! So ... fess up ... who is the sweet K. Van Orsdale who sent me this funny little owl?
It arrived at a moment when things were piling up around here and I felt like I was about to slide into the abyss with the whole mess ... a much needed cheering up ... so thank you, K, whoever you are. 'Fess up so I can properly thank you!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]369124[/ATTACH]

Linny 10-12-2012 10:21 AM

The "Wonky Halloween Houses" is too cute.......may have to make one too!

Ms Grace1 10-12-2012 10:29 AM

Krystna,
Can you please pm my partners info to me again.

If you notice that my screen name has changed a little.
For the last week, I've tried to log in on my old name, and it would not let me.
It's like I never existed!:shock: So, I had to register under a new "name".

I've lost my log-in, pm's, feed back scores...everything!!:(
Don't know what happened!!
Sorry for being MIA, it's not my fault.

Krystyna 10-12-2012 10:41 AM

Ms Grace1, I hate to tell you this, but when you went MIA and I tried finding you but it said you were not a registered user I gave your partner to someone else! :(

Anyone want to team up with Ms Grace1 in her new incarnation?