Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Summer 1.5" Swap - Sign-up Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/summer-1-5%22-swap-sign-up-closed-t142366.html)

quiltmouse 08-29-2011 07:05 AM

Originally Posted by Havplenty
quiltmouse what type quality is the fabric and how accurate are you able to get your 1.5" cuts from the 3" charms? i bought several precut fabric squares from ebay a while back and i wasn't pleased with the quality of the fabric. some of it was obviously too thin for quilting. just wondering.

Hi, Mary! Well, we get quite a variety of quality of fabric in the swaps. I don't send what I'm unhappy to recieve. Sometimes I'm surprised at what arrives from a swap. The 100 3" ones I bought off ebay were in the same quality range of what I receive in swapping. There were a few 3" ones, def less than 5 that I set aside to put in my donation box. (what I take to salvation army/DAV, etc.) So, I was content with what I recieved.

I am DONE!!! WOO-HOO!!! 60 packets sealed and all envelopes ready to mail. Except the main 20 set one to Twisted Quilter, have to make a "receive" envelope, buy postage, then package it.

Also, I have 6 sets of 50 still available. They are ready to ship, no waiting. :-D :-D :-D :-D

ATTN: ALL SWAPPERS:::::

I have a mystery label. I was keeping track of my side swaps on one sheet of paper, # sets, board name, real name/addr.

I have ended up with an extra label!!!

Who is Emily P???? Am I swapping 1.5 stamps with you? I have checked my PM box & I cannot figure it out.

EMILY P *(*(*(*)*)*)* PLEASE PM ME!!!!!

Twisted Quilter 08-29-2011 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by Vicky K
I've mailed my package on Thursday. Hope it won't take too long to get there.

I'll be waiting patiently :thumbup:

KarenBarnes 08-29-2011 09:11 AM

I'll be sending mine out this afternoon!

boilerbarb 08-31-2011 10:14 AM

I SENT MY STAMPS OUT YESTERDAY SO YOU SHOULD GET THEM SOON.
TWISTED, THE BAGGIE WITH NO LABEL IS YOURS FOR DOING THIS.

KarenBarnes 08-31-2011 12:13 PM

Okay, due to my mail carrier not taking mine (it's the rules and someone decided to obey) mine went out today! Must be a new carrier because the one I've had for more than 20 years, knows that I'm a quilter and takes them!

LuckyGemini 08-31-2011 12:59 PM

I sent the stamps out in the mail today.
Please let me know when you receive them.

Thanks,
Gail

Havplenty 08-31-2011 04:49 PM

i didn't make it to the post office today so my stamps will be mailed tomorrow.

mary

Twisted Quilter 09-01-2011 04:09 AM

Great job ladies. I'll be waiting by the mailbox!

Twisted Quilter 09-01-2011 06:42 AM

Boilerbarb is in!

Thanks Barb :thumbup: :thumbup:

Havplenty 09-01-2011 04:35 PM

mailed today 9/1/11. most of my side swaps were mailed today also. bev yours are included in my package with your name on them along with a little something i hope you enjoy.

mary

Originally Posted by Havplenty
i didn't make it to the post office today so my stamps will be mailed tomorrow.

mary