Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Summer 1.5" Swap - Sign-up Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/summer-1-5%22-swap-sign-up-closed-t142366.html)

Havplenty 09-07-2011 08:15 AM

Havplenty 09-07-2011 01:30 PM

ok bev i was wrong. i stopped by my p.o. today and they were still holding the package that i mailed to you on 9/1/11. because it weighed over 13 ounces i was suppose to hand it to them over the counter and not stick in the mailbox. did i mention that they were in posession of the package since 9/1/11?

so today they handed the packages back to me and i handed both back to them.... over the counter no doubt. so you should receive yours soon.

mary

plainjane 09-07-2011 02:58 PM

pkg sent out today - should be in MI Sat. or Mon.

quiltmouse 09-07-2011 02:58 PM

havplenty ... how frustrating. erg!!!

Havplenty 09-07-2011 03:11 PM

i think that is insane!! no postage due notice just that i needed to hand to them over the counter. help me with that one puh-leeeeeeezzzzzzzzz. :twisted:

Originally Posted by quiltmouse

Havplenty 09-07-2011 03:12 PM

quiltmouse did you receive your package from me yet? i mailed at the same time 9/1/11.

KarenBarnes 09-07-2011 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by Havplenty
i think that is insane!! no postage due notice just that i needed to hand to them over the counter. help me with that one puh-leeeeeeezzzzzzzzz. :twisted:

I put mine in the mailbox to go out and it was still there at the end of the day so I took it to the PO to send out and they said that I couldn't put a "stamped" padded envelope in the mail that way even though it was well under 13 oz! And they wonder why they're losing business!

Twisted Quilter 09-08-2011 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by KarenBarnes

Originally Posted by Havplenty

I put mine in the mailbox to go out and it was still there at the end of the day so I took it to the PO to send out and they said that I couldn't put a "stamped" padded envelope in the mail that way even though it was well under 13 oz! And they wonder why they're losing business!

Wow, we learn something new everyday.

Received package from sustraley today. THANK YOU, THANK YOU! :lol:

Vicky K 09-08-2011 02:02 PM

How many more are we waiting for? Getting excited to see the fabrics.

Evie 09-08-2011 02:35 PM

I know the mailing deadline isn't until the 10th, but I sure am getting impatient. Want them now!! :-)