Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Summer 1.5" Swap - Sign-up Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/summer-1-5%22-swap-sign-up-closed-t142366.html)

Vicky K 09-01-2011 04:36 PM

So its been a week since I mailed them, hope it won't take too much longer.

Havplenty 09-01-2011 07:05 PM

with the holiday coming up i am expecting the mail to be a bit slower. though i am not sure why since the p.o. is saying business has dropped a great deal. the swappers on this board are keeping the p.o. extra busy so we should get our mail much sooner.

the mailing deadline is sept 7th so i am not expecting anything until around sept 20th. i can patiently wait. :-)

Twisted Quilter 09-02-2011 12:05 PM

4 packages came today from quiltmouse, Vicky K, KarenBarnes and LuckyGemini.

Hosting this swap is like Christmas in September!

:P A big squishie hug & thank you to quiltmouse & Vicky K. :P

Vicky K., check your messages.

Vicky K 09-02-2011 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Twisted Quilter
4 packages came today from quiltmouse, Vicky K, KarenBarnes and LuckyGemini.

:P A big squishie hug & thank you to quiltmouse & Vicky K. :P

Vicky K., check your messages.

Glad you got them and I replied to your message.

sustraley 09-03-2011 10:01 AM

Sent my postage stamps today. I put extra in the bags, just in case. :lol: Hope you all like the variety.

LuckyGemini 09-03-2011 10:13 AM

[quote=Twisted Quilter]4 packages came today from quiltmouse, Vicky K, KarenBarnes and LuckyGemini.

That was quick !
Did I do everything right?
Thank you,
Gail

Twisted Quilter 09-03-2011 12:53 PM

I only check for the postage paid return envelope and number of packets. Everything looked fine. :thumbup:

Twisted Quilter 09-03-2011 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by sustraley
Sent my postage stamps today. I put extra in the bags, just in case. :lol: Hope you all like the variety.

Variety is goooooooooood!

Twisted Quilter 09-07-2011 06:48 AM

OMG, I'm a stalker...I'm stalking my own mailbox! I stand inside the door and wait for the mailman. As soon as he turns his back to leave, I jump out (in my, not so pretty pj's) to get the packages.

No squishies today. Maybe I should go check again just in case he left them in the truck. I'll be right back!

Havplenty 09-07-2011 08:14 AM

LOL. you should be receving a big one from me very soon. i'm surprised it is not there yet.

yep i would say you go check his truck..... but don't tackle him. you might scare him away.

Originally Posted by Twisted Quilter
OMG, I'm a stalker...I'm stalking my own mailbox! I stand inside the door and wait for the mailman. As soon as he turns his back to leave, I jump out (in my, not so pretty pj's) to get the packages.

No squishies today. Maybe I should go check again just in case he left them in the truck. I'll be right back!