Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Summer/Fall 2012 Pin Cushion Swap-Sign Up Closes Sept. 15th (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/summer-fall-2012-pin-cushion-swap-sign-up-closes-sept-15th-t194774.html)

terriquilt1 09-07-2012 11:37 AM

Dressmakergurl,
Those are adorable! Anyone would be happy to win one of them!
Terri

lynnie 09-07-2012 12:12 PM

Mines in the envelope ready to mail

sewbeadit 09-07-2012 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by Mary O (Post 5492248)
sewbeadit,you make the most beautiful pin cushions,I have one of yours from last swap.:thumbup:

Thank you Mary, that makes my day! sewbeadit

sewbeadit 09-07-2012 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by Mary O (Post 5496746)
I made a tea pot pin cushion and it was the pin cushion from hell! Got it done though and kept it for myself.

You guys are too funny! Mary O, I think I would have done the same thing after making a tea pot, I would have kept it for myself too!

sewbeadit 09-07-2012 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by dressmakergurl (Post 5497403)
Here are the pincushions I have made for the swap.
Hope someone likes dresses and owls.
And I have made a T-pot pin. I had
a pattern. I didnt think it was all
that hard. It has a tiny mouse with it.
now the mouse would be hard.

Dressmakergirl, your pin cushions are so darn cute!

Mary O 09-08-2012 03:35 AM

Originally Posted by dressmakergurl (Post 5497403)
Here are the pincushions I have made for the swap.
Hope someone likes dresses and owls.
And I have made a T-pot pin. I had
a pattern. I didnt think it was all
that hard. It has a tiny mouse with it.
now the mouse would be hard.

Boy that is some funky owl.Cute dress too....

Elisabrat 09-08-2012 05:07 AM

Lynnie would you come box mine up? they are sitting on the desk waiting, finished right after I signed up.. waiting, waiting, one might just walk on over to its new owner real quick.. but wait, nobody to send them to just yet. Patience, something i wish I had more of. Whomever gets me could you put a dollop of patience in with the pin cushion too?

random odd question but does anyone know what the fabric color/trend for 2013 is going to be? I like to think I can keep up but dont know where to find that.. its fall so I know its been posted. Fashion at least does that says what the upcoming year is trending for.. this way I can be in with my fabric lol mine is so far from in right now.. lots of lovely floral pink vintage looking roses.. my sis donated about 10 yards of this so its dominating the pile at the moment. Somehow I think this is not in?

Mariposa 09-08-2012 07:33 AM

Elisabrat~~ for color ideas, do look at: [email protected] It should bring up little swatches of matching colors. I get several of those a week. Fun to look at~ :)

Nelco 09-08-2012 11:52 AM

I keep trying to down load a pic of my pin cushion and it keeps failing. :( Been having problems with some things on my lap top. Hope to get it taken care soon.

Anyway my cushion is ready to mail out.

Sucia 09-08-2012 06:12 PM

lynnie,

i'd love your rollup, but only if it had the werthers. lol