Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Summer/Fall 2012 Pin Cushion Swap-Sign Up Closes Sept. 15th (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/summer-fall-2012-pin-cushion-swap-sign-up-closes-sept-15th-t194774.html)

Nelco 09-13-2012 05:12 PM

Oh Darn! I have found another cute pattern and am making it. Now what one to send. Sorry having troubles posting pics. :hunf:

dressmakergurl 09-14-2012 05:35 AM

Quilter Momma I saw those a couple years ago. Yours are very colorful.
They were originated as a buckshot pincushion. The women filled
them w/ buckshot. I guess that was all they had. And the colors were
not very colorful. I have made several. Filled mine with sand. And
they are very easy to make.

dressmakergurl 09-14-2012 05:48 AM

coffee and doughnuts are nice. love the little sheep too. the flower basket is amazing. Love them all.

JuneBillie 09-14-2012 06:02 AM

The basket pin cushion is so pretty. I know what you mean about trying to hang on to spring. I am glad it has cooled off here a bit, but I dread the winter. I enjoyed my flower garden so much this year that I will miss seeing flowers, so your little flower basket is nice.

terriquilt1 09-14-2012 07:35 AM

Oooh, love that one, Icon. Great job of recycling, too!

debs 09-14-2012 09:25 AM

RE:Nelco photo issue

Most often when a photo fails to download it is because the photo is too big of a file. You should have a photo program on your computer or that came with the camera, that will reduce the amt of memory in the photo, but always do it to a copy so if you want to be able to print the photo later it will have a better resolution.

Hope that helps,
Debs

Originally Posted by Nelco (Post 5500136)
I keep trying to down load a pic of my pin cushion and it keeps failing. :( Been having problems with some things on my lap top. Hope to get it taken care soon.

Anyway my cushion is ready to mail out.

Nelco 09-14-2012 01:40 PM

Thanks Debs
I will give it a try and see what happnes.

Originally Posted by debs (Post 5514004)
Most often when a photo fails to download it is because the photo is too big of a file. You should have a photo program on your computer or that came with the camera, that will reduce the amt of memory in the photo, but always do it to a copy so if you want to be able to print the photo later it will have a better resolution.

Hope that helps,
Debs

lynnie 09-15-2012 06:52 AM

Ooooooooh todays the day, cant wait.

Mariposa 09-15-2012 10:22 AM

Soon, and very soon..................!

icon17 09-15-2012 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by fmhall2 (Post 5511397)
Icon17. How about you sending me your basket pincushion, and I'll send you one of mine, and we can forget about the swap - we can be our own swap. I really do like your basket and would love to have it on my sewing table. Gorgeous.

SOooo.... You Just want TO Cheat! Uhhh? :D Tis Tis Tis HeHeHe:)