Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Update: September FQ Swap - Autumn Colors (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/update-september-fq-swap-autumn-colors-t269405.html)

AnngelAnne 09-01-2015 08:45 AM

Actually I am good with international, autumn or paisley, I have only autumn, but will take anything from anywhere in swap. I'm good to go.

Serianas 09-02-2015 01:52 AM

Its probably not normal how excited I am about this lol Mine are all packaged and waiting for a name :D

The only ones I dont think I will be able to take part in are the 'makey' ones because between work, horse and charity work, there arent many hours left in a day...

AnngelAnne 09-02-2015 02:35 AM

Originally Posted by Serianas (Post 7304316)
Its probably not normal how excited I am about this lol Mine are all packaged and waiting for a name :D

The only ones I dont think I will be able to take part in are the 'makey' ones because between work, horse and charity work, there arent many hours left in a day...

Well, that makes two of us that aren't normal then, thankfully I am not alone, as I am excited about this too. Its like Christmas in the mail for me. I love seeing what other people's choices are. If you are like me, working all day, there isn't enough hours in the day, I spend a lot of time at work thinking about what I would be doing if I were home and planning the craft I am working on at the time. What a way to relax.

Serianas 09-02-2015 03:13 AM

Originally Posted by AnngelAnne (Post 7304323)
Well, that makes two of us that aren't normal then, thankfully I am not alone, as I am excited about this too. Its like Christmas in the mail for me. I love seeing what other people's choices are. If you are like me, working all day, there isn't enough hours in the day, I spend a lot of time at work thinking about what I would be doing if I were home and planning the craft I am working on at the time. What a way to relax.

Yup thats me too! I hate my job so spend plenty of time staring at the walls dreaming of being at the sewing machine. Also when Im riding, I go into great detail about the next project or ideas I have, chatting merrily away to Jack who I dont think is taking a blind bit of notice... people we pass must think im bonkers...

jclinganrey 09-05-2015 04:28 AM

OK! Here we go. Please contact your partner for mailing information and confirm your preferences - autumn or paisley. Remember you're sending ONE SET of 5 FQ's per partner. Be sure to let your partner know when you've received the FQ's. Have fun and share lots of pictures!!

kiffie2413 - either Serianas - Autumn
sewellie - tumrub (2) Autumn
jclinganrey - paisley Leesewzany - paisley
tumrub (2) Autumn sewellie AND AnngelAnne
AnngelAnne - Autumn tumrub (2) Autumn

Any questions - let me know - - -

kiffie2413 09-05-2015 05:47 AM

I'm so super excited to swap with a partner across the pond again!
My last one was a couple of years ago... Lynn from Australia...
I've messaged Serianas, and will mail out her pkg on Tuesday, since Monday there will be no mail service.
Have a safe and Happy Labor Day everyday!
Kif

sewellie 09-05-2015 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by jclinganrey (Post 7303586)
Here's our update. We have an international swapper and it sounds like Kif would be fine with being her swap partner. If I have that right, we're good to go!

Leesewzany - paisley
kiffie2413 - either
sewellie
jclinganrey - paisley
tumrub (2)
AnngelAnne - Autumn
Serianas - Autumn

Please let me know if you have a preference (if you haven't already) - - - paisley or Autumn colors

I'll take Autumn. Thanks!

AnngelAnne 09-06-2015 06:49 PM

So mine are all ready to mail come Tuesday, good New England colors. I had a hard time making up my mind.

Leesewzany 09-07-2015 11:40 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I came back from a wedding this weekend to find happy mail from jclinganrey! She did send 5, but I auditioned one for a project and now I can't find it. It will turn up somewhere unexpected. I have a two year old that loves fabric *almost* as much as me! Thanks again swap buddy! I mailed mine last Monday, I hope it's arrived!

sewellie 09-07-2015 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by jclinganrey (Post 7307212)
OK! Here we go. Please contact your partner for mailing information and confirm your preferences - autumn or paisley. Remember you're sending ONE SET of 5 FQ's per partner. Be sure to let your partner know when you've received the FQ's. Have fun and share lots of pictures!!

kiffie2413 - either Serianas - Autumn
sewellie - tumrub (2) Autumn
jclinganrey - paisley Leesewzany - paisley
tumrub (2) Autumn sewellie AND AnngelAnne
AnngelAnne - Autumn tumrub (2) Autumn

Any questions - let me know - - -

Hi Jane, I'm wondering why you have my name down twice. I only wanted one swap. So who exactly am I to swap with? Mine are pkged and ready to go tomorrow to tumrub and then saw AnngelAnne and me linked. I must be going nuts. Help!!??

Ellie