Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Update: September FQ Swap - Autumn Colors (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/update-september-fq-swap-autumn-colors-t269405.html)

jclinganrey 08-30-2015 12:42 PM

Update: September FQ Swap - Autumn Colors

September fat quarter swap – Autumn colors
SEPTEMBER FAT QUARTER SWAP – Autumn colors

This month we are swapping FIVE Autumn color Fat Quarter fabrics.

FAT QUARTERS MEASURE 18” x 22”.

Each pair of swap partners is swapping ONE SET OF FIVE FQ’s. You may sign up for more than one swap partner if you like. ((However, you may not necessarily be paired up with more than one)).

Send me a PM to sign up including your board name, real name, address and a phone number where I can reach you in case your package is not sent/received. Please PM me when you send and when you have received your FQ's. Tracking ###s are nice but optional. Per board rules if you do not follow the swap rules you risk being banned from future swaps.

PLEASE COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR SWAP PARTNER WHEN YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR FQ’S.

MAILING DEADLINE IS SEPTEMBER 10TH. THIS IS ETCHED IN STONE.

Sign-ups are open until September 3[SUP]RD[/SUP] then names will be posted by the 5[SUP]TH[/SUP].

YOU MAY NOT POST COMPLAINTS ON THE BOARD. Any problems, concerns, etc. are to be PM’ed to me and I will deal with it. If you do not follow these rules you may not swap again the next month.

Leesewzany 08-30-2015 02:08 PM

Don't tell me I'm the only one with Autumn colors too!

jclinganrey 08-30-2015 03:39 PM

LOL! Give it a day or two. We'll have more sign-ups.

kiffie2413 08-31-2015 09:45 AM

I have Autumn colors..And paisleys... Sorry just a busy last few days. I'm in for either one.
Regards,
Kif

AnngelAnne 09-01-2015 04:03 AM

This sounds like fun, I will give it a try.

Serianas 09-01-2015 04:23 AM

Can we play if we arent in the US?

kiffie2413 09-01-2015 04:41 AM

I have sent, and can again send international. Usually as long as there's a willing partner, the swap hostesses are fine with it.
So I'm thinking as long as it's okay with jclinganrey, it's all good.
I'd love to have international fabrics!
Regards,
Kif

Serianas 09-01-2015 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by kiffie2413 (Post 7303425)
I have sent, and can again send international. Usually as long as there's a willing partner, the swap hostesses are fine with it.
So I'm thinking as long as it's okay with jclinganrey, it's all good.
I'd love to have international fabrics!
Regards,
Kif

Well I have submitted my details so heres hoping! So exciting!

jclinganrey 09-01-2015 07:10 AM

Here's our update. We have an international swapper and it sounds like Kif would be fine with being her swap partner. If I have that right, we're good to go!

Leesewzany - paisley
kiffie2413 - either
sewellie -
jclinganrey - paisley
tumrub (2)
AnngelAnne - Autumn
Serianas - Autumn

Please let me know if you have a preference (if you haven't already) - - - paisley or Autumn colors

AnngelAnne 09-01-2015 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by Leesewzany (Post 7301977)
Don't tell me I'm the only one with Autumn colors too!

How can you live in New England and not have autumn colors. I love paisley, but don't have many, so autumn colors for me.