Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Update: September FQ Swap - Autumn Colors (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/update-september-fq-swap-autumn-colors-t269405.html)

AnngelAnne 09-08-2015 03:18 AM

Originally Posted by sewellie (Post 7310612)
Hi Jane, I'm wondering why you have my name down twice. I only wanted one swap. So who exactly am I to swap with? Mine are pkged and ready to go tomorrow to tumrub and then saw AnngelAnne and me linked. I must be going nuts. Help!!??

Ellie

Sewellie, I do believe we both have tumrub because she is doing two packages. I too have her, and am sending autumn out today. I do believe you have her also. The way it is written shows tum has two people, and those are named, and then you are down for one, being tum, and I am down for one, also being tum. If I am wrong, please say so, but I do believe this is how it is.

sewellie 09-08-2015 04:40 AM

Originally Posted by AnngelAnne (Post 7310702)
Sewellie, I do believe we both have tumrub because she is doing two packages. I too have her, and am sending autumn out today. I do believe you have her also. The way it is written shows tum has two people, and those are named, and then you are down for one, being tum, and I am down for one, also being tum. If I am wrong, please say so, but I do believe this is how it is.

Thank you for clearing that up for me, AnngelAnne, I was really confused. (I am blonde, you know) tee hee
So I'm sending tum her pkg of autumn today.

Ellie

AnngelAnne 09-08-2015 05:07 AM

Originally Posted by sewellie (Post 7310786)
Thank you for clearing that up for me, AnngelAnne, I was really confused. (I am blonde, you know) tee hee
So I'm sending tum her pkg of autumn today.

Ellie

Lol, no problem. Just think what a selection she will have. Have a great day.

jclinganrey 09-08-2015 07:33 AM

Ellie -

You are swapping with Tumrub. Please mail your FQ's to her.

jclinganrey 09-08-2015 03:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Look at these AWESOME paisley FQ's I received from Lee. Plus an extra FQ! Thanks!!!

sewellie 09-08-2015 08:07 PM

I sent my FQ's (Autumn) to tumrub today. Expected delivery date is Friday, 9/11/15. After seeing all the beautiful paisleys I wish I had chosen that. Oh, well, I snoozed and I loosed. :)

Serianas 09-08-2015 11:35 PM

Just checked the package on its gone from Barnsley to Chicago in two days! thats impressive!

AnngelAnne 09-10-2015 02:48 AM

Tumrub.....my package went out in the mail yesterday afternoon. My first stop when I got out of work. Will be on edge until I know it got there. Hope it works for you.

Leesewzany 09-10-2015 06:23 AM

I found my missing FQ! It was in my...box of zippers?

Serianas 09-11-2015 05:07 AM

I think my package liked Chicago so much its gone on a little sight seeing tour... or they could not have updated the website... either/or