Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Valentines Day Mug Rug Swap! Sign Up Closes Jan 2nd! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/valentines-day-mug-rug-swap-sign-up-closes-jan-2nd-t258720.html)

klaws 01-02-2015 01:45 PM

letsquit I see your name partnered with podunk princess. It's the last one on the list.

ctyankee 01-02-2015 02:15 PM

I got home from work a short while ago & got a message from my partner, Cheesehead. (Gosh, I love that name!) I did answer her & now it's time to let the fun begin! :)

Sandra-P 01-02-2015 02:29 PM

My Valentine pal is Dee1245. I just sent her a PM. Hope she answers soon so I can start on it. I may just go ahead and make a red-Valentine type one just so I have one done. Thank you Brat for doing this for all of us again. I am happy to ship internationally if you need someone to take on another pal.

Sandra

JuanitaBean 01-02-2015 02:38 PM

Got pm from partner rwquilts we are ready to go. Looks like we like the same colors for are MR's.

letsquilt 01-02-2015 03:09 PM

I'll admit my eyesight must be getting worse,I looked at that list twice.
But glad it's on there!!!! Will have to contact my partner!!!

klaws 01-02-2015 03:57 PM

I contacted my partner cuppy and am waiting for a response. Anxious to get started.

cuppy 01-02-2015 04:15 PM

Just got home from work, and see I have a partner, Klaws . I will be sewing this weekend, a mug rug for her. Sew much fun!

Patchesnposies 01-02-2015 04:25 PM

I heard from my partner, Whigrose, and have lots of ideas now. She is an expert quilter and I am so NOT. I am totally intimidated.....but pledge to do my best! I do see improvement in my sewing skills....but I have so far to go.

I have learned recently.....drum roll, please.......to make mitered corners!!!! Whoopeeeee! lol

(I am still such an amateur)

rwquilts 01-02-2015 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by JuanitaBean (Post 7031174)
Got pm from partner rwquilts we are ready to go. Looks like we like the same colors for are MR's.

Woo hoo! What fun we will have! Everyone have a terrific weekend! I have begun Juanita to gather ideas...

Elisabrat 01-02-2015 04:57 PM

darned girl mitered corners is great! that used to be ok for me now I say oh heck no! the work involved with those is truly interesting!

glad you saw the posting letsquilt you had me real worried that I had left you off. phew!

still waiting to see if there is anyone else I forgot surely I am not THAT good lol. I wish. I have my mug rug half done.. just waiting to see if there are any requirement issues on this. if its not what my partner wants well guess I am totally waiting to see what they want lol. we shall see. Hope everyone is getting into gear for the New Year ahead of us. I know I am. I am ready and willing to take it on. I need to be I think lol. A wedding! my daughter is getting married in Oct and boy the festivities have begun. I am tired reading about them! us possibly moving in May because its closer to the clinic and hospital for me for transplant. I love Wyoming. I am unsure of Denver. two different worlds I am sure. We are looking at the left hand side of Denver slightly below center left side.. never been to Denver so its a scary concept to me. The other option is.. CA working at the last place Steve worked. That could be great it could also be horror story for me moving again. I am not so great at this moving stuff but we will do what works best for us and is right. Worst case scenario we stay right here in Cody and well.. that isn't a worse case scenario at all. people are good to you here. The only downside is there is no medical care for surgeries and stuff. no vascular surgery no kidney doctors.. so that is a two hour drive north and only a few to chose from. so.. ups and downsides to each and every possibility. we will see. what is right I am sure we will be guided. I believe in following your destiny and also fate. its an interesting concept :) just like... ME!