Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Valentines Day Mug Rug Swap! Sign Up Closes Jan 2nd! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/valentines-day-mug-rug-swap-sign-up-closes-jan-2nd-t258720.html)

Elisabrat 01-29-2015 05:41 AM

Kiffie! you did great! and you shared your worthers candy! OMG! swoon. that is the best stuff ever. My kids like the candy apple one and if I put it in the bowl on the coffee table while they are here its GONE. they are grown ups! lol reminds them of the ones they had when they were a kid. Me? give me the regular stuffand keep your paws off of it. I will do fine picking away at it one candy at a time :)

I am glad that my mail box so far is not full of no one sent to me letters but please. if you have not received yet will you tell me before its so late I can not find you a secret angel. AFTER the 1st I will not be looking for angels so speak up now. I will contact your partner first and if that doesn't work we will have an angel package sent to you if I can find enough angels. I hope and pray everyone who signed up sends. Seriously. Be responsible! Please!

oneteappot 01-29-2015 07:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a photo of what I sent to ljdugas.

klaws 01-29-2015 08:39 AM

Laurel that is so adorable. I love the embroidery on the back. Great job!

oneteappot 01-29-2015 09:21 AM

Actually that is the front of the two that I sent her. I loved both of them and couldn't make up my mind which to send. So sent both. The back of both is heart fabric that is on the border. I just brought the edges around for the border/binding. Thanks.

klaws 01-29-2015 09:36 AM

That's even better. Two beautiful mug rugs!!!

lynnie 01-29-2015 12:35 PM

Beautiful mugrugs. I'm jealous!!! I want them all. mine is beautiful, but I want them all!
gotta love anything with a kitty on it. great work ladies!! big applause for all of you.

Patchesnposies 01-29-2015 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by oneteappot (Post 7068724)
Here is a photo of what I sent to ljdugas.

What gorgeous mug rugs and whimsical FQ's! Laurel love your choices and the embroidered heart is wonderful!

Patchesnposies 01-29-2015 02:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Okay, Lynnie, here is a picture for you. My 2nd swap partner is a newbie who doesn't post much. I think she didn't realize how much us picture junkies look forward to seeing what everyone has sent/received. So I am posting a picture of what I sent out to her. igivetlcinob got her swap last week.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]508107[/ATTACH]

I hope she doesn't mind that I posted a picture for her!

Deb

lynnie 01-29-2015 03:03 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! I love the pincushion, the mugrug, the fabric the pins!!!
love the little needlecase. what lovely work and so pretty. great swap package.
beautiful gifts! that pincushion and needlecse!!! the mugrug is adorable.
thanks for the pictures

ctyankee 01-29-2015 03:17 PM

Wow! Those last two swap packages are great! Love the mug rugs & all the extras! Great job, ladies!