Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 115

Thread: "Quilters are piece makers" or your own sewing theme wall hanging

  1. #51
    Super Member JenniePenny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    4,512
    I love all projects so far! It is fun to see these little wall-hangings.
    "He who masters the grey everyday is a hero."
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/PeachPalaceDesigns

  2. #52
    Super Member abdconsultant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Western North Carolina
    Posts
    3,054
    Blog Entries
    46
    Dotty, you are creative!!!
    Just passing through!

  3. #53
    Super Member Lv2sew2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Perry, Oklahoma
    Posts
    4,419
    Blog Entries
    21
    Well finally got my mini quilt off to my partner today, post office said you should have it by Thursday, Hope you like it..
    Donna
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥`..♥ Donna♥`..♥

    Happy Quilting!

  4. #54
    Super Member abdconsultant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Western North Carolina
    Posts
    3,054
    Blog Entries
    46
    Be sure to post pics when you receive your mini, if you can't ask your partner to post a picture for you.
    Just passing through!

  5. #55
    Super Member abdconsultant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Western North Carolina
    Posts
    3,054
    Blog Entries
    46
    here is a wall hanging,Name:  4-DSCN4730.JPG
Views: 140
Size:  150.5 KB Name:  2-DSCN4738.JPG
Views: 132
Size:  114.5 KB Name:  3-DSCN4732.JPG
Views: 127
Size:  136.6 KB I made for my partner, lynnie and she has it.
    Just passing through!

  6. #56
    Super Member Havplenty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    MO (the Show Me state)
    Posts
    2,975
    Blog Entries
    8
    really cute abd...!! a delightful mini for your partner.
    My Quiltboard Blog
    ~Joy is what happens when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are..(Marianne Williamson)
    ~If you can't change your fate, change your attitude.(Amy Tan)
    ~As long as one keeps searching, the answers come.(Joan Baez)



  7. #57
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    54
    Very bright and cheerful. This is so much fun .

  8. #58
    Super Member sewbeadit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    3,999
    I received my lovely quilt from Donna, Lv2sew2011, a few days ago and, I would like to thank her very much for it. It is really pretty and eye catching, she also sent some surprises. Thanks a bunch Donna! I have it hanging up in my sewing room right now! sewbeadit

    Name:  004.JPG
Views: 150
Size:  282.2 KBName:  006.JPG
Views: 147
Size:  223.8 KBName:  008.JPG
Views: 139
Size:  299.2 KB
    Sewbeadit
    W. Washington

  9. #59
    Super Member sewbeadit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    3,999
    Tam...Moo, that is a lovely quilt that Dotty sent you, I love the selvages, well the whole thing! sewbeadit
    Sewbeadit
    W. Washington

  10. #60
    Power Poster lynnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    37,973
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mine is going out tom or mon
    I can't drive yet (surgery)
    So i have todepend on others.i hopeyou can post a
    Pic forme,abdcon.
    got thisnew tablet and amstill trying to use it.
    juust finfhedbeading it abut 1/2 hr. Ago.
    Can't wait to seeevrything
    lynnie

  11. #61
    Super Member abdconsultant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Western North Carolina
    Posts
    3,054
    Blog Entries
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by lynnie View Post
    Mine is going out tom or mon
    I can't drive yet (surgery)
    So i have todepend on others.i hopeyou can post a
    Pic forme,abdcon.
    got thisnew tablet and amstill trying to use it.
    juust finfhedbeading it abut 1/2 hr. Ago.
    Can't wait to seeevrything
    lynnie

    I always love getting your projects, can't wait!
    Just passing through!

  12. #62
    Super Member abdconsultant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Western North Carolina
    Posts
    3,054
    Blog Entries
    46
    Here is the wall hanging for Nise.
    Name:  1-DSCN4745.JPG
Views: 143
Size:  168.0 KB Name:  2-DSCN4747.JPG
Views: 143
Size:  151.6 KB
    Just passing through!

  13. #63
    Super Member Lynnie25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,908
    Sending my wallhanging to lollyloo tomorrow.
    QB Albums: Lynnie25's Quilts; Selvedge Quilts; Lyn's Dolls Quilt Swap Quilts

  14. #64
    Super Member Lv2sew2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Perry, Oklahoma
    Posts
    4,419
    Blog Entries
    21
    Glad you received your Wall/hanging and glad you liked it! Thank you for the swap!

    Great looking Wall hangings going out thanks everyone for sharing your little quilts..

    Donna

    Quote Originally Posted by sewbeadit View Post
    I received my lovely quilt from Donna, Lv2sew2011, a few days ago and, I would like to thank her very much for it. It is really pretty and eye catching, she also sent some surprises. Thanks a bunch Donna! I have it hanging up in my sewing room right now! sewbeadit

    Name:  004.JPG
Views: 150
Size:  282.2 KBName:  006.JPG
Views: 147
Size:  223.8 KBName:  008.JPG
Views: 139
Size:  299.2 KB
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥`..♥ Donna♥`..♥

    Happy Quilting!

  15. #65
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lynden, WA
    Posts
    574
    Look everyone! I received my little quilt from JennyPenny. I just love it! It cracks me up! She did a fantastic job on it. I love the "cheater" hexagon fabric on the back too. Love the colors. Can't wait to hang it in my quilt/craft room. And she sent a lovely FQ as well. Thanks so much, JennyPenny! You've been a great partner.
    Attached Images Attached Images



  16. #66
    Super Member SewExtremeSeams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    7,743
    Blog Entries
    47
    JennyPenny, what a fantastic and hilarious little wallhanging. Too cool!

    Linda

    Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost but now am found, was blind, but now I see.
    [John Newton (1725-1807)]

    http://sewextremeseams.blogspot.com/

  17. #67
    Power Poster lynnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    37,973
    Blog Entries
    1
    O.k. its packed ad
    Ready to go tomorrow.
    Got a friend to take me tothep.o.
    pls. Post a photo for me.
    Thanks

  18. #68
    Super Member abdconsultant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Western North Carolina
    Posts
    3,054
    Blog Entries
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by lynnie View Post
    O.k. its packed ad
    Ready to go tomorrow.
    Got a friend to take me tothep.o.
    pls. Post a photo for me.
    Thanks
    you know i will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just passing through!

  19. #69
    Super Member abdconsultant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Western North Carolina
    Posts
    3,054
    Blog Entries
    46
    TammyB great wall hanging!
    Just passing through!

  20. #70
    Super Member Lv2sew2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Perry, Oklahoma
    Posts
    4,419
    Blog Entries
    21
    Loving the little quilts coming it. The last one is soooo cute!
    Donna
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥`..♥ Donna♥`..♥

    Happy Quilting!

  21. #71
    Power Poster lynnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    37,973
    Blog Entries
    1
    Great quilts,and sooooo much fun.
    mine went out today.
    can't wait to see if you like it.
    keep those beautties coming in.

  22. #72
    Super Member 978gray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The leaves they are a turnin'
    Posts
    1,367
    Finally started on mine. It will be finished by the weekend. The Olympics put a damper on my quilting. Just could not peel myself away from the TV.

  23. #73
    Super Member JenniePenny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    4,512
    Quote Originally Posted by TammyB View Post
    Look everyone! I received my little quilt from JennyPenny. I just love it! It cracks me up! She did a fantastic job on it. I love the "cheater" hexagon fabric on the back too. Love the colors. Can't wait to hang it in my quilt/craft room. And she sent a lovely FQ as well. Thanks so much, JennyPenny! You've been a great partner.
    Hi Tammy,
    I am so glad you like it! I sent it to you just before I went on vacation, and I am back now. I think it's hilarious too! I know you went shopping for fabric earlier in the month and found deals too good to pass up.

    The center of this quilt looks like it is from the same line as the one ABD consultant made!
    This is fun!
    "He who masters the grey everyday is a hero."
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/PeachPalaceDesigns

  24. #74
    Super Member abdconsultant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Western North Carolina
    Posts
    3,054
    Blog Entries
    46
    Wow...I always love getting swaps with Lynnie, she does bead work, buttons & yoyo's in her quilts........................................yea. ..happy dance! thanks a bunch for the wall hanging, mug rug, and magnet. In my excitement to post the pics, I posted the mug rug upside down.
    Name:  1-DSCN4781.JPG
Views: 141
Size:  127.7 KB Name:  2-DSCN4782.JPG
Views: 138
Size:  101.0 KB Name:  4-DSCN4778.JPG
Views: 133
Size:  84.9 KB Name:  5-DSCN4777.JPG
Views: 128
Size:  97.3 KB
    Last edited by abdconsultant; 08-17-2012 at 10:08 AM.
    Just passing through!

  25. #75
    Super Member Lv2sew2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Perry, Oklahoma
    Posts
    4,419
    Blog Entries
    21
    That's purrrty!
    Donna

    Quote Originally Posted by abdconsultant View Post
    Wow...I always love getting swaps with Lynnie, she does bead work, buttons & yoyo's in her quilts........................................yea. ..happy dance! thanks a bunch for the wall hanging, mug rug, and magnet. In my excitement to post the pics, I posted the mug rug upside down.
    Name:  1-DSCN4781.JPG
Views: 141
Size:  127.7 KB Name:  2-DSCN4782.JPG
Views: 138
Size:  101.0 KB Name:  4-DSCN4778.JPG
Views: 133
Size:  84.9 KB Name:  5-DSCN4777.JPG
Views: 128
Size:  97.3 KB
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥`..♥ Donna♥`..♥

    Happy Quilting!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.