Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Quilting Bee: One Block/Month Swap (Please see message from MadeinMaine on page 201) >

Quilting Bee: One Block/Month Swap (Please see message from MadeinMaine on page 201)

Quilting Bee: One Block/Month Swap (Please see message from MadeinMaine on page 201)

Old 02-01-2010, 12:12 PM

The ones that were sent today were my mid-January extras! I just got yours done way early somehow!

Going to try to get one done every day, so might just be taking you up on that additional block in a couple days... and hoping yours comes in the mail today!
Old 02-01-2010, 12:23 PM

ooooooooooo, ok!
You haven't received mine yet???? =0(( Please do let me know when it comes...that makes me a little nervous....I'm sure it'll be ok though. OK, well let me know whenever :) I would have to find another block to do within your theme.....hmmmmm.
Originally Posted by ladygen
The ones that were sent today were my mid-January extras! I just got yours done way early somehow!

Going to try to get one done every day, so might just be taking you up on that additional block in a couple days... and hoping yours comes in the mail today!
Old 02-01-2010, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by kysmommy2
wow, ladygen and dettonlisas...you girls are QUICK!!!!
=)
Wanna do an extra????
Originally Posted by dettonlisas
MadeinMaine your block is on the way!!
I will do an extra with you if you would like
Old 02-01-2010, 12:51 PM

mgrhs- I just mailed your blocks today but not sure if I am happy what I sent, so I may do some more for you.

ladybugquilter-anything yet??
Old 02-01-2010, 01:28 PM

ooooooooooo, ok!
You haven't received mine yet???? =0(( Please do let me know when it comes...that makes me a little nervous....I'm sure it'll be ok though. OK, well let me know whenever :) I would have to find another block to do within your theme.....hmmmmm.

It just came! Very cute, thank you! I'll post a picture a little later (when my munchkin isn't being a monster). It makes me a little nervous when they don't come terribly quickly, but somehow they always appear on the day I start to worry!

I'm not sure if I'll be up for another block (though I am really going to try for one a day), just not feeling totally 'right' lately.

Thanks for the great block!
Old 02-01-2010, 01:37 PM

Watch the mail, extra blocks going out to:purplemem, dettonlisas & Deb Watkins, also lottery 6" blocks for BRT
Moosegirl
Old 02-01-2010, 02:04 PM

oh, good! So glad it came!!!
Take care!
ooooooooooo, ok!

It just came! Very cute, thank you! I'll post a picture a little later (when my munchkin isn't being a monster). It makes me a little nervous when they don't come terribly quickly, but somehow they always appear on the day I start to worry!

I'm not sure if I'll be up for another block (though I am really going to try for one a day), just not feeling totally 'right' lately.

Thanks for the great block!
Old 02-01-2010, 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by moosegirl
Watch the mail, extra blocks going out to:purplemem, dettonlisas & Deb Watkins, also lottery 6" blocks for BRT
Moosegirl
Yippee!!!
[starts sewing furiously mumbling, "must go faster, must go faster"]

I can't wait, this is too fun! :D :D :D
Old 02-01-2010, 02:08 PM

ladygen your block is in the mail! I can not wait for you to see it, I am sooooo excited!! It came out really nice, enjoy!
Old 02-01-2010, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by dettonlisas
MadeinMaine your block is on the way!!
Thank you so much! You are super fast! I have a plan for yours that I hope will come together soon. Hope you enjoy
ANTICIPATION :P :-D :-P Looking forward to this swap.