Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Quilting Bee: One Block/Month Swap (Please see message from MadeinMaine on page 201) >

Quilting Bee: One Block/Month Swap (Please see message from MadeinMaine on page 201)

Quilting Bee: One Block/Month Swap (Please see message from MadeinMaine on page 201)

Old 03-05-2010, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by kysmommy2
lavandula girl,
HI there! dettonlisas is my best friend =) Her husband JUST got home from being gone with the Army so I know she hasn't been on the board or her email for a few days. She did change to pink and green though! I'll let her know that you pm'd her too!
Thanks! Obviously, no need to pester her, she's the good kind of busy! Do you know if she still wants stars, just in pink/green?
Old 03-05-2010, 06:41 PM

yes, it is a good kind of busy =)
I don't think she is specifically asking for stars, but she would gladly accept one! =)
Old 03-06-2010, 07:27 AM

I received a lovely star from C. Pennington- It is BEAUTIFUL. Thank you so much!!

I also received a great 6" block from 2 Doods. (And Stamps!) Very sweet and generous of you, Thanks!
Old 03-06-2010, 08:47 AM

I received a VERY pretty pink and green block from STAR!
Thank you so very much!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-457.jpe  
Old 03-06-2010, 09:13 AM

I did recieve a pm that lady gen recieved my block, haven't heard back, so I am assuming she is quite busy. So I thought I would post photos of the block....hope you are able to post my February block soon Lady Gen, I am anxious to see!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-390.jpe   attachment-460.jpe   attachment-461.jpe  
Old 03-06-2010, 09:20 AM

I'm so sorry Daisyboo, I've been having a lot of 'life in the way' lately, and part of the results of that have been not knowing what to say to anyone, not wanting to burden anyone, and typically not saying much because of it. I'm so sorry. I do absolutely love my block, and have taken a couple pictures of it to post, and then the batteries died on the camera. Also have a picture of my collection so far, which I'm quite happy with!

I'd be happy to post a picture of your block if you'd like me to, but it is on it's way and should be there soon! Just need to go find the camera, now that the batteries are charged!
Old 03-06-2010, 09:42 AM

Sorry, I'm here! I'm Alive! And life is GOOD... GREAT... Fantastic! I will do either Blue and Cream Stars or Light pink and Green! Either one is fine! Thanks!
And Thanks Kysmommy2! You are an awesome Friend!
Lisa
Originally Posted by lavandula girl
Originally Posted by kysmommy2
lavandula girl,
HI there! dettonlisas is my best friend =) Her husband JUST got home from being gone with the Army so I know she hasn't been on the board or her email for a few days. She did change to pink and green though! I'll let her know that you pm'd her too!
Thanks! Obviously, no need to pester her, she's the good kind of busy! Do you know if she still wants stars, just in pink/green?
Old 03-06-2010, 09:46 AM

Congrats on hubby coming home, I know JUST how exciting that is! I'm looking forward to mine coming home in a few months, because I don't want to think about him leaving soon!
Old 03-06-2010, 09:50 AM

So I didn't get a chance to post this when I received it but I received a LOVELY surprise block from April (LovingIzabella).
Apparently, Izzy picked out the fabrics and mommy sewed them together!
That girl is so talented!
April, thank you so much! I love this block and it will make a great addition to my quilt :)
Attached Thumbnails attachment-379.jpe  
Old 03-06-2010, 10:21 AM

Wow are those pretty.