Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Quilting Board's First Scrap Club >

Quilting Board's First Scrap Club

Quilting Board's First Scrap Club

Old 05-31-2013, 10:10 AM

jaba, your package is on its way...
Old 05-31-2013, 11:08 AM
Power Poster

carrot,did you rec your pkg today. the p.o. promised it by today. are they lying again????
Old 05-31-2013, 11:29 AM

Lynnie-- no package I will be gone for the weekend so will not know until sunday night if it comes tomorrow. Did you get mine yet ?? "She" might be a little squished
Old 05-31-2013, 02:56 PM

QuilterMomma, yours is winging its way as well.
Jaba, planning a trip to Cosby soon - will ask her about those cut outs - why they were such "un-American" colors. See what she has to say about that. Hope you enjoyed your vacation and are really excited about your coming house guests.
Old 05-31-2013, 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by Vanogay View Post
QuilterMomma, yours is winging its way as well.
Jaba, planning a trip to Cosby soon - will ask her about those cut outs - why they were such "un-American" colors. See what she has to say about that. Hope you enjoyed your vacation and are really excited about your coming house guests.
That would be great, haven't used any of them. Yellow just doesn't go with that theme.
We had such a great time, in fact hubby commented on it today again about how much fun it was. Think I got the travel "bug" in him now, yippee!! Brat and Steve should be here within the next couple of weeks. Lots of things to do after they are really here. Cleaning windows, lights etc. today, I think I'm going to die right now. Yearly thing that I dread but it has to be done. Can't find a cleaning lady that wants to do that, okay, guess it's me. Let me know what she says, I can certainly send them back for replacement. Thanks for checking.
Foxflower you should have got your scrappy today, hope so. Looking forward to receive mine.
Old 05-31-2013, 06:11 PM
Power Poster

Thumbs up Pictures and adult kids with their family

Oh vanogay I have the same thing. I did see some pictures of one of my sons, his baby and girlfriend but all the time he has no shirt on and they are making silly faces. Oh well I guess I have to snatch it off face book and enlarge it if that is all I can get. I know he lives in Hawaii and it is warm but come on can't you take one picture with a shirt on just for your mom?
Old 05-31-2013, 06:35 PM
Power Poster

carrot, nothing yet, and the stupid po lied to me again, they have the nerve, I need to find someone to complain to about this delivery system they have and how they ie and say end of the week, and I say fri or sat, and they say no, Thursday. they lied. I want to lie to them and get their hopes up too. I swear I sent it out tues am. hopefully you'll have it soon.
Old 06-01-2013, 07:22 AM
Power Poster

Carrot, got my cute little chickie pincushion today in the mail. she has a shaggy tail and comb and is made out of selvages. also got a nice bookmark, been wanting one, this is made of fabric and cut with that fancy diamond cutter. also a block, red white and blue star, scrappy like, so cute. then I got some chocolate, which I will eat as soon as I have my rice crispies and some chocolate chips, i'm gonna put them into my ice cream later this afternoon. thanks again carrot, great swap partner.
Old 06-03-2013, 09:07 AM

Got a 'full' package from QM today. Had lots of stuff in it - a purse, candle mat, cupcake pincushion, thread, a mat holder, packages full of fabrics cut for specific patterns, also included, a marking pen, star runner, Christmas bags for small gifties - hope this picture comes out. Thanks Beth, neat things in there...
Old 06-03-2013, 09:08 AM

Well, it would help if I actually tried to put the picture in the post - try again --
Attached Thumbnails im000080.jpg