Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Quilting in the New Year March -  Registration Closed >

Quilting in the New Year March - Registration Closed

Quilting in the New Year March - Registration Closed

Old 03-16-2011, 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
Sorry your working 1 eyed elfkin.Did you put your eye where it doesn't belong????loldid santa get it?? hope your alright. Mary
It's the tale end of shingles on the face. My one eye is swollen behind the eye so have to take steroid drops. Now the doctor says I have to do it for a month.

Tried to drive and found out that driving is NOT good for me right now. I'll get santa to pick up stuff for me. He is always asking if I need anything.
Old 03-16-2011, 04:23 PM

Thanks Mary - I was hoping I could twist your arm.
You will have a blast with us. I sent the info to both you and debe. Just PM each other - make a new friendship and have a blast.
Old 03-16-2011, 04:28 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by dream56
You will have a blast with us. I sent the info to both you and debe. Just PM each other - make a new friendship and have a blast.
I'm sure we will have fun. that is always number one with me. Elfkin I don't think your driving would be good for any of us.lolHope it's not to painful.Mary
Old 03-16-2011, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by dream56
I'm sure we will have fun. that is always number one with me. Elfkin I don't think your driving would be good for any of us.lolHope it's not to painful.Mary
's only painful when yu look at my stitching or try to see me drive. Can't blame me though. us elves are used to flying reindeer...not rules of the road! :)
Old 03-17-2011, 09:58 AM
Power Poster

dream56- This is a quiet thread. Well not with me here.I sent Debe a PM last night and we have been in contact since. I think she is a very good match for me. Hope she thinks so also. We are making pot holders for each other. This should be fun. Thanks Dee for getting me into this. lol Mary
Old 03-17-2011, 10:04 AM

dream56- This is a quiet thread. Well not with me here.I sent Debe a PM last night and we have been in contact since. I think she is a very good match for me. Hope she thinks so also. We are making pot holders for each other. This should be fun. Thanks Dee for getting me into this. lol Mary
LOL. I knew you'd liven things up. I PMd Shawnna who is my partner and she responded already! I like her and I'll be getting back to her sometime today, eye willing. Why couldn't this have happened around Halloween? I could have been a pirate. LOL.

I loved how Shawnna said she liked colors that made her smile, and 30s reproduction. Isn't that a good description? Colors that make you smile.

This should be a great swap.
Old 03-17-2011, 10:13 AM
Power Poster

Funny a Elfkin with a Pirate eye patch!!!! Really I hope it isn't too painful.My mother -in-law had shingles around her waist and some on her face. She said it was painful and itched when it flared up.She put some kind of cream on it.(doesn't that sound helpful some kind of cream). I think it was prescription. that was about 12 yrs ago.She's passed on to better places,so I can't ask her. "colors that make you smile" yeah I like that too.Gotta get back to painting my kitchen.It's almost done.It's a big kitchen like I always wanted. Becareful what you wish for. It may come back to bite you in the b...... bfn Mary
Old 03-17-2011, 02:23 PM

Happy to see everything going so well. Mary I knew you would be perfect for Debe and Bonni - I'm glad you and Shawnna are hitting it off to. Love those happy colors.
I have been messaging with Lilrain and she is so excited to join us. I believe a table topper is in my forecast of projects. Didn't get to talk to Nancy in Louisiana yet.

Thanks guys - keep those project ideas coming.
Old 03-17-2011, 03:04 PM

Shawnna:

I was going to ask if you wanted a table topper or wall hanging or what? I found an applique pattern that i fell in love with and this might be a good time to do something with it. What are the colors you like best?

Curious minds want to know. I also hope that others will discuss some of their projects here to keep the excitement growing, etc. Also, I've been known to tease with hints of the projects, etc. Be warned about that Shawnna. LOL.

HUGS
Bonni
Old 03-17-2011, 03:20 PM
Power Poster

Is Shawnna like us? Hope so . I love onry.Bonni my favorite colors are purple and just about any other color.So now you can start on a table topper for me. lol Oh were you asking someone else? Mary