Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 24 of 54 FirstFirst ... 14 23 24 25 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Quilts for Quilters Swap OPEN til 15 Dec 2011

Your Top Miss YAYAQUILTS

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN2211.JPG 
Views:	148 
Size:	1.91 MB 
ID:	325294Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN2212.JPG 
Views:	133 
Size:	1.89 MB 
ID:	325295Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN2213.JPG 
Views:	127 
Size:	1.83 MB 
ID:	325296ok the first picture is sideways sorry, second is top and middle row, the last picture is of the middle and last row, hope you like it, if not wuz2quilt said she would love to have it. oh the next picture will be of the minkee going on the back
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN2214.JPG 
Views:	150 
Size:	1.90 MB 
ID:	325300
    Praying your hand heal quickly, no rush on the quilt, thanks Mrsaj11 aka Angela
    Last edited by mrsaj11; 04-04-2012 at 06:18 PM. Reason: picture too large

Blog Entries
    That is so pretty - I have never seen that print - I can't wait to see the finished quilt.
    "Make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the other gold" - Friends on this Quilting Board are treasures indeed!

Angela: the quilt you made me is beautiful ! I love batiks and I love this quilt!! You did an awesome job!! And you are not going to believe it, but I was thinking of making you a quilt with a similar block, not on point!! Maybe I will rethink the pattern.
    Karen, aka yayaquilts (yaya-Greek for grandma to 5 beautiful granbabies, 2 girls & 3 boys)
    http://kpscarlettandchief.blogspot.com
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and the fingers just won't work anymore."

Blog Entries
    So that is what it will look like when I am done with it. Maybe my girls will be the models for me and we can do this for Easter. Nothing like a little fashion time with the girls.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

WE HAVE BINDING!!! I bound 2--- yes 2!!! quilts today. All it's missing now is a label, and it will be ready to send off

i havent had time to work on my quilts resently since I just had a baby girl on monday havent sewn since just having fun getting to know the new little person in my life. will get back to quilting in a week or two. there are some realy nice quilts on here congrats everyone who is done i have some catching up to do.

lindy-2: Congratulations on your precious baby girl! What's her name? We'd all love to see a picture of her!!!!
    Karen, aka yayaquilts (yaya-Greek for grandma to 5 beautiful granbabies, 2 girls & 3 boys)
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and the fingers just won't work anymore."

Quote Originally Posted by Sibi View Post
    A little spoiler for Mindless (Chris) my awesome partner in this swap. I took the pic with my cell so it's not great but you get the general idea. When done, it will be very colorful!
    OMG!!!! LOOK WHAT I FOUND! I'm SO EXCITED!!!! Sibi...YOU ARE AWESOME!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!
    (but you're not gettin a spoiler yet. -she says with an evil laugh- )

And...doesn't it just figure...you come up with a great idea for spools & someone beats you to it! Murphy strikes again.

Quote Originally Posted by mindless View Post
    OMG!!!! LOOK WHAT I FOUND! I'm SO EXCITED!!!! Sibi...YOU ARE AWESOME!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!
    (but you're not gettin a spoiler yet. -she says with an evil laugh- )

And...doesn't it just figure...you come up with a great idea for spools & someone beats you to it! Murphy strikes again.
    Guess I'll have to be patient. I'm sure that whatever you're makin is sure to be lovely! I'm glad you like your spoiler cause it's the only one you're getting....she says with an evil laugh...lol. Sorta wanted to know if you liked it that's why I posted it. I've finished the top and bottom so it's sandwich time, then time for quilting, which will certainly be my biggest challenge being a newbie and all. I'm gonna do the very best I can.

And you're right, Murphy strikes again. My mind was considering all the possibilities of using spools for jewelry and I thought, let me google it to see if anyone out there has done this before. But of course, someone beat me to it. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
    So that is what it will look like when I am done with it. Maybe my girls will be the models for me and we can do this for Easter. Nothing like a little fashion time with the girls.
    That sounds like fun!!

Blog Entries
    Congratulations lindy-2. How awesome. You rest as well.

Lindy-2....Congratulations!! Enjoy your new little bundle of joy and take care :-)

Quote Originally Posted by yayaquilts View Post
    lindy-2: Congratulations on your precious baby girl! What's her name? We'd all love to see a picture of her!!!!
    thanks her name is Lydia and she is so cute but i gess i could be a bit biased. im getting as much rest as posible with two young children at home and a new baby but at least DH is home for the month so he's a big help.

Lindy-2 you ROCK!!! That's so awesome! Congratulations!!! It's great that DH can be there to help! If you show us pics, I betcha we won't think you are biased at all....hint hint lol

Blog Entries
    Just finished my quilt for my partner...so excited. I love it and hope that she will. I am going on vacation to Florida at the end of the month and guess where my swap partner is from??? Florida...we have made tentative arrangements to meet so that I can give her her quilt. So excited. How wonderful it feels to make something for someone.
    Marcialee

Blog Entries
    That is so cool you get to meet your swap partner. I am just on the wrong side of the country. How awesome!!

Blog Entries
    Hold on , I can call you when I'm visiting that side of the country
    loving retirement

Blog Entries
    When you get over here, pm me so then if I will meet up with you, ah heck will take time off work just to see someone, well..... maybe boss won't let me quite do that, we can do lunch!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by islandwiz1 View Post
    Ligia,
    I am really anxious to see the quilt up close.
    Have you seen it yet ?
    She said she liked the colors and the quilt.
    It made me feel good !
    loving retirement

mrsaj11: I have the fabric cut for your quilt and will begin sewing on it next week. I will be quilting from Wed thru Sunday next week with 2 BFF quilting buddies at our "1st Private Quilt Retreat" at my friend's condo in Lompoc, Central Coast of California, and I can't wait!!

sounds like fun! hope and pray your hand is much better. mrsaj11

My quilt if finished, just need to put a tag on it. Took it to my local guild meeting for show and tell, all loved it. I am thinking of making another one, I am really pleased with it.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsaj11 View Post
    sounds like fun! hope and pray your hand is much better. mrsaj11
    Thanks! Yes, my hand is better. Stitches are out and starting tomorrow I will be massaging hand cream into the incision. I will be sewing carefully and take breaks, I promise!!

Blog Entries
    Sandynorm, congrats on joining the small group of those finished. Looking forward to seeing a photo when youre ready
    jillaine

Blog Entries
    Ligia, I know Kristin loves her quilt. I haven't seen it yet but I did go with her Friday to buy the sashing fabric. I hope you will love it as much as she loves yours.
    Carolyn
    http://s1104.photobucket.com/albums/h329/islandwiz1/Boom%206%20Autumn%20Group/

Page 24 of 54 FirstFirst ... 14 23 24 25 34 ... LastLast