Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Red/White/Blue Swap - Sign up closes May 15, 2010 >

Red/White/Blue Swap - Sign up closes May 15, 2010

Red/White/Blue Swap - Sign up closes May 15, 2010

Old 06-10-2010, 02:38 PM

My blocks arrived today! I am so glad I did 3 sets. Of course the computer never does them justice. These are so AWESOME!!! Thank you everyone! :mrgreen:
Attached Thumbnails attachment-82973.jpe   attachment-82974.jpe   attachment-82975.jpe  
Old 06-10-2010, 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by sew cornie
My blocks arrived today! I am so glad I did 3 sets. Of course the computer never does them justice. These are so AWESOME!!! Thank you everyone! :mrgreen:
How cool is it that I got one of yours and you got one of mine? Too funny that they had to go from Beaverton to NY and back! :)
Old 06-10-2010, 02:50 PM

Deb, I found the missing block!! You sent me 13 blocks! Would you like me to send it to the lady missing one? Or return it to you?
Attached Thumbnails attachment-83072.jpe   attachment-83090.jpe  
Old 06-10-2010, 04:41 PM

Here are the blocks I received today, all beautiful. Thanks everyone.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-83107.jpe  
Old 06-10-2010, 04:57 PM

Beautiful Blocks!! I can't wait to get mine!
Old 06-10-2010, 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by KarenBarnes
Originally Posted by sew cornie
How cool is it that I got one of yours and you got one of mine? Too funny that they had to go from Beaverton to NY and back! :)
Yes, I was excited to see that I got one of your Antique Tiles. It's so pretty.

:-D
Old 06-10-2010, 07:36 PM

Jen, I got your basket block and it was on top! It made me smile right away and I hadn't even seen the rest of the blocks! Now I just have to figure out how I want to finish it all!
Old 06-10-2010, 09:24 PM

Location: Muscatine, Iowa by way of West Virginia, Washington State, and Montana

Hello. I got my beautiful blocks today. I am so happy with them. I do have a question though. I did 2 sets. Was I supposed to get 4 of my own back? I don't mind, but thought I better check in case someone else can't get the right amount. I will take a picture soon.

Deb, you did an outstanding job of putting the blocks together. I never could have done what you did. Thank you for taking so much care in sorting. I love every one of the blocks I received.

If you need my blocks, let me know, but if you don't, it's fine. I do like my blocks too. :-)
Old 06-10-2010, 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by BrendaB
Hello. I got my beautiful blocks today. I am so happy with them. I do have a question though. I did 2 sets. Was I supposed to get 4 of my own back? I don't mind, but thought I better check in case someone else can't get the right amount. I will take a picture soon.

Deb, you did an outstanding job of putting the blocks together. I never could have done what you did. Thank you for taking so much care in sorting. I love every one of the blocks I received.

If you need my blocks, let me know, but if you don't, it's fine. I do like my blocks too. :-)
If you did 2 sets, you should have gotten back 2 of your own blocks instead of 4. I just went back through pages (and pages and pages and pages) to see your blocks. I didn't receive any of your beauties. On the previous page I've posted 3 pictures of the 36 I did get back. If you'd like to swap 2 of yours for 2 of mine, please let me know. With such an enormous influx of blocks, it's so easy to have these things happen. I can't imagine how Deb is doing it. Great job that she's done!
Old 06-11-2010, 06:26 AM

Originally Posted by BrendaB

Brenda, if you did two sets, you received back one block of each set - 2 blocks.