Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Round Robin #10 Humming birds >

Round Robin #10 Humming birds

Round Robin #10 Humming birds

Old 01-23-2014, 07:16 PM

just trolling through the threads
FYI-I don't think she returned anyone's blocks in Boom 10 Merope either.
If nothing bad happened I would hope someone who continues to do this type of thing would be blocked from any future swaps, not sure if anyone keeps any kind of list.
Old 01-23-2014, 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by oldcatlady View Post
just trolling through the threads
FYI-I don't think she returned anyone's blocks in Boom 10 Merope either.
If nothing bad happened I would hope someone who continues to do this type of thing would be blocked from any future swaps, not sure if anyone keeps any kind of list.
I checked everyone's feedback score when I assigned the groups after the sign-ups ended. She has no negative feedback. Hostesses can't restrict the people who don't return blocks/tops/fabric if we don't know. And feedback is the ONLY way we know (short of being burned by the person directly).
Old 01-24-2014, 06:17 AM

wow how sad. well I am going to be bigger than she is. I am going to move on emotionally from my top and just figure on making another woodsy one. I will do the first couple rounds so it can move forward how is that with all of you? I mean a couple people still have not worked on mine so I can whip up a new one no troubles. Kelly how about you will you work with us on getting over this thing? she is wrong. Its theft in my eye but nothing I personally can do about it. I think karma is what it is. and its not good so is it ok if I make a new center with the group?
Old 01-24-2014, 08:06 AM

Just wondering if you have mine at your house Amy? If not then Shelley has mine, Linda's, Kelly's and Teri's! That would be 4 of us that would have to start over.........
Sent mine on 8/1
Linda's on 8/5
Kelly's on 8/29
Teri's (tractor) on 11/1

Last edited by jaba; 01-24-2014 at 08:09 AM.
Old 01-24-2014, 12:47 PM

Nope, I don't have any. She's supposed to send to me and I haven't received anything since the black one with the flower basket center that I sent on to Teri already.
Old 01-24-2014, 04:44 PM

I'd stop working on it until we know what's going on, that's her center. Just my opinion.
Old 01-24-2014, 05:26 PM

Shelley called me today. We talked for a long time and as it stands, she is going to finish this swap. She is just about finished with your top, Jan, and has had a giant overabundance of life in the last while. The swap became the elephant in the room that just got bigger and bigger and seemingly more overwhelming. I feel confident that we will get back on track however the mailings will probably be off a little bit due to her having had so many tops mailed to her earlier than their scheduled mail dates. I told her to take her time but to let us know if she gets overwhelmed again and we can find an alternate mailing arrangements so that things stay on track.

As it stands now, she is completing Jan's which was due to be mailed to Amy on Dec 1. She will then begin working on Linda's top which is due to be mailed Feb 1 (and will most likely be a little late).

If you have any questions or concerns, please PM me and we'll get them sorted out.
Old 01-24-2014, 07:06 PM

As it stands right now, my opinion is still out there, we shall see. I would like you to complete them Shelley and yours being completed as well. I totally understand life and its challenges, I don't understand the total ignoring of someone's concern and or question.
Old 01-25-2014, 05:20 AM

we can help speed this along and I know how. Shelly can send my round undone on to Amy with Jans. then she will be on track right? and this will reduce some of our overwhelming her with too many rounds at once. NO excuse for not writing and I sent her a facebook message privately also so amazingly she didn't see that one since you don't get spam there. Its ok just send mine along five rounds will work as well as six on mine. I will work on her quilt no troubles lets just get things back on track asap. sound like a deal?
Old 01-27-2014, 02:50 PM

Think that sounds like a good idea Linda. Could you let her know Kelly? you're the only one she's answering and communicating with so that way she will know.