Round Robin Perfect 10's

Old 06-30-2013, 02:04 AM

Cogito, travelinggramma, Oksewnsew, moonrise and me. Group of 5. What do you think Ssnare???
Old 06-30-2013, 04:09 AM

There was, also, paperpieceme, wasn't there?
Old 06-30-2013, 05:13 AM

yup there was me !
Old 06-30-2013, 06:08 AM

I support the creation of a 3rd group.
Old 06-30-2013, 06:15 AM

This is snowballing. I am overwhelmed. This was going to be our small row robin group. I can make another group. I need a leader for each group. Hopefully , I will be able to set groups up with at least one person that has done a round robin before. Lots of people are sending me a pm asking if I can add one more. I am in the process of trying to move.

Right now, I have 16 people who want to participate.

***If someone will help me lead this group, I will open this up for sign ups until July 15 at midnight, CST. Please Do Not Send me any pms until I find a helper.***

I will set up the groups and who you are to send to. The groups will be in groups of 5. The leaders will help answer questions and will send the group the spread sheet with information to their groups. The leaders will send me questions they can't find answers to. We will have a thread for each group. The leaders will be responsible for their group, the thread, etc.
Old 06-30-2013, 06:21 AM

I will do a 3rd group and possibly more. I need to change the list of who is in which group, due to allergies. So, I will wait to see if someone can help me lead this group and if I have leaders, then, I will assign the groups.
Old 06-30-2013, 09:54 AM

I just PM'd you. I'm happy to help/coordinate/whatever you need.
Old 06-30-2013, 10:25 AM

Hi! I am called travelinggramma because for 9 years we were fulltime rv'rs and for three of those years we were raising our two grandchildren. We are currently in a home not on wheels in Prescott Valley AZ.
I can't recall a time I did not have needle and thread in my hands. I loved counted cross stitch and made many an elaborate picture. Alas - age made it too painful to hold the needle and fabric. So about 10 years ago I discovered quilting and really enjoy it. I was in the Boomerang 8 and 9 and had so much fun with everyone's fabric. I finished a round robin wall hanging with another group this past spring and did they ever stretch me. It was very modern and used so many new fabics and colors - but I was so happy with what I contributed to each.
I am looking forward to playing with all your creations!
Old 06-30-2013, 11:26 AM

Yippee! I have 2 people that are willing to help with this project. Thank you TheMamaHauser and paperpieceme. We can now open this up to whoever wants to do this. There will be groups of 5. Pm TheMamaHauser if you are interested in joining. Signups will be until July 15, 2013 at midnight CST. No exceptions after that!!!
Please pm the following information:
board name:
name:
address:
phone:
email:
allegies, if any, to what:
Do you smoke?:
Do you have pets? What kind?:

Kelly, TheMamaHauser will be contacting you if she does not have all the information she needs. This is a long term commitment. If you feel you can not finish this , please do not sign up.
Old 06-30-2013, 03:50 PM

Yahoo, thanks so much Kelly! and Paperpieceme! I think its really nice that others can participate also. You could consider 6 in a group smaller sized rounds .. just a thought depending on how many sign up I suppose..

I am in another rr with a few in this group ours just starts in July so a head start on that one should be an expert by the time this one starts! (lol). me an expert? yes at being called Brat here but not much else. I do love trying however. I figure 10 maybe 20 more years I might be an intermediate