Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Row Robin 2011; Group 16 - " The Sweet Sixteeners" >

Row Robin 2011; Group 16 - " The Sweet Sixteeners"

Row Robin 2011; Group 16 - " The Sweet Sixteeners"

Old 06-21-2011, 04:04 AM

Wow lots of stuff going on! I went to Nuerologist yesterday had some more tests and will be going back on July 1st for more. This DR is great! He is going to get to the bottom of the problem. He is doing continued testing to determine MS or something else.

I am behind too as you know and I haven't gotten anything from Klarina so i think we are all in the same boat. It's great to know you all have patience. :)

Kathy N I will get fabric in the mail on Thursday. I am running over the the quilt shop tomorrow.

Thanks all...
Old 06-24-2011, 08:25 PM

Christina...Praying for you that it is not MS, and that you get better quickly.

Still haven't heard from klarina..hope all is well for her.

Kathy, hoping that you and yours are not in any of the flooding going on up there. Be safe and take care.

April...Izzy has really gotten so big! Her new picture is adorable!
Still praying for you...you are always in my prayers.

This is the deal going on for us right now: Ron is back on the road as of tonight! Our truck is more than likely going to be totaled out by the insurance company, but he has a loaner for now. Although it will be a couple of weeks before we get a paycheck...stinks, but all will be ok.
On the good side of things, I have another quilt going to be published!! Picks was done this weekend and I am very excited, looking forward to `Purple Haze' coming home so I can post pics for you all!
Old 07-01-2011, 07:23 PM

Just popping in to see how its going :) Everyone's work looks great. Let me know if you need anything :)
Old 07-04-2011, 03:34 AM

The flooding is right around the corner, but I live high on a hill so I am safe! I have Christina's row done and it is ready to mail to April, however in going back through our comments I realize Christina that you didn't want your rows attached, and everyone has attached them up to this point. I did too....I didn't know you wanted them separate and there was sashing included so I just followed suit! I'm so sorry. Your quilt is coming out quite beautiful with all of the different batiks. If you want the rest of your rows separated, please let April know. She will get it next. I'll post a photo in a little bit as I download the pictures from my camera.
Old 07-04-2011, 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by Kathy N
The flooding is right around the corner, but I live high on a hill so I am safe! I have Christina's row done and it is ready to mail to April, however in going back through our comments I realize Christina that you didn't want your rows attached, and everyone has attached them up to this point. I did too....I didn't know you wanted them separate and there was sashing included so I just followed suit! I'm so sorry. Your quilt is coming out quite beautiful with all of the different batiks. If you want the rest of your rows separated, please let April know. She will get it next. I'll post a photo in a little bit as I download the pictures from my camera.
Kathy so glad to hear that you are safe.

I still haven't finished klarinas row, I have had a very bad past few weeks all. I hope that it will get better soon.

Wish all of you a happy 4th of July.
Old 07-04-2011, 08:03 PM

Kathy did you ever get my fabric? I mailed extra to you last week after i had gone to two quilt shops and couldn't find it my friend dug it out of her stash.... :)

No biggie on sewing the rows together actually at the beginning i didn't send sashing but then the mediator told me they HAD to be sewn together so I went ahead and mailed it. I sure hope my package made it to you.

I'm still working Izzy's row. I had high hopes of getting it done this weekend but didn't. Sorry....

Thanks Christina
Old 07-05-2011, 05:33 PM

Hi ladies,
Sorry to be so quiet.
A few weeks ago I started to go to the gym with my daughter, at dawn, and I have had to change a lot of things to fit this into my schedule. My husband gave me a workout routine because I need to lose weight.
This is the reason I'm late.
I'm almost done with the five blocks.
This Friday I will post pictures and mail Kathy's row.
Hugs,
Old 07-06-2011, 05:59 AM

Yes Christina I got your fabric and finished your row and sent it on to April. Thank you for sending the additional fabric. It is going to be a beautiful quilt!
Old 07-09-2011, 06:44 PM

I just finished Kathy's row.

I can't upload pictures from my iPad. I will post pictures tomorrow and mail everything on Monday.

hugs,
Old 07-10-2011, 11:54 AM

Here is Kathy's quilt.

My row is the first on top.

This is the first time I make star blocks. I went to a local quilt shop to take classes. I'm very happy with the results.

Hugs everybody,
Attached Thumbnails attachment-224283.jpe