Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Row Robin 2011 - "Memory Makers" Group 15 >

Row Robin 2011 - "Memory Makers" Group 15

Row Robin 2011 - "Memory Makers" Group 15

Old 06-24-2011, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by saritabee
Got the scrappy-scrappy row in the mail today! :) It freaked me out because it still had the original return address on the box and I wasn't expecting anything from Arkansas."Who is sending me mystery things?!?"
But then it was awesome quilt bits, so that was good. *grin*
It looks wonderful! So bright and colorful. Also, I like the nod to Robbi's Christmas quilt, with the little cardinal hidden in one of the spiderweb blocks. :)
Lol I saw that too, very cute and very subtle
Old 07-01-2011, 07:23 PM

Just popping in to see how its going :) Everyone's work looks great. Let me know if you need anything :)

BTW.... I looooveee that scrappy one
Old 07-25-2011, 12:10 PM

How is everyone looking for the next mailout? I's just a few weeks away. Any pictures to share yet? except of course saritabee's lol
Old 07-26-2011, 07:48 AM

I need to get busy with this! I have the Christmas theme quilt and I've been checking out some books for ideas. Guess I better quit looking and start sewing! Good luck everyone!
Old 07-26-2011, 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by booklady
I need to get busy with this! I have the Christmas theme quilt and I've been checking out some books for ideas. Guess I better quit looking and start sewing! Good luck everyone!
I understand I've had my fabrics and my patterns picked out so I guess I should start the sewing lol
Old 07-27-2011, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
I understand I've had my fabrics and my patterns picked out so I guess I should start the sewing lol
Started sewing after a trip to the LQS (like I need an excuse) as the fall colors are richer than most of mine, as mine are a little brighter lol. I found some great items so now back to those decisions. I had to finish my mom's quilt for her birthday (80th) so I'm just stitching her binding down and working on label. I love all the colors they are so rich and the pics do not do them justice. more later :)
Old 07-27-2011, 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by Robbi24

Started sewing after a trip to the LQS (like I need an excuse) as the fall colors are richer than most of mine, as mine are a little brighter lol. I found some great items so now back to those decisions. I had to finish my mom's quilt for her birthday (80th) so I'm just stitching her binding down and working on label. I love all the colors they are so rich and the pics do not do them justice. more later :)
post a pic of your Moms quilt too and tell her
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Old 07-27-2011, 01:35 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Will do, party the 6th of Aug. A surprize unless someone blows it, and not me ha ha
Old 07-28-2011, 09:36 AM

WOW! We are celebrating my mothers 80th birthday on August 13. A surprise as well!!!!! But I must be a lousy daughter as I didn't make her a quilt!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Will do, party the 6th of Aug. A surprize unless someone blows it, and not me ha ha
Old 07-28-2011, 12:14 PM

WOW! We are celebrating my mothers 80th birthday on August 13. A surprise as well!!!!! But I must be a lousy daughter as I didn't make her a quilt!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your MOM also!!!