Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Row Robin 2011 - Group 10  "Rows of Friendship" >

Row Robin 2011 - Group 10 "Rows of Friendship"

Row Robin 2011 - Group 10 "Rows of Friendship"

Old 02-10-2011, 10:07 AM

yep, misty, you are correct. i was just teasing miss g because she was the first to have her row done and mailed out.

no, miss g, you should not have my row. just thought you might be ahead of us all and have all the rows done already. ha-ha.
Old 02-10-2011, 02:04 PM

Well, I've completed 3 blocks, they are even joined together. the last two are being onery. They do not like each other or the other three. Worse than dealing with my feuding DD's and their sons. And my camera is still being cranky. GRRRR !
Old 02-10-2011, 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by pdcakm
yep, misty, you are correct. i was just teasing miss g because she was the first to have her row done and mailed out.

no, miss g, you should not have my row. just thought you might be ahead of us all and have all the rows done already. ha-ha.
What do you mean ha-ha? You just about gave me a coronary!
Guess I need to stop being so serious and have fun!
Old 02-10-2011, 10:15 PM

Misgiggles I got new materal in the mail to day so am gong to dive into your row tomorrow. Almost done with new baby Abbigail's quilt. Try to get up enought nerve up to quilt it myself instead of sending it out or tie like I have done in the past.
Old 02-11-2011, 12:40 PM

What do you mean ha-ha? You just about gave me a coronary!
Guess I need to stop being so serious and have fun![/quote]

sorry, didn't mean to scare you.
:oops:
Old 02-11-2011, 12:41 PM

lori, go ahead and quilt it. i know you can do it.
Old 02-14-2011, 03:40 PM

Misy I mailed my row to you this afternoon. Where is everyone? We only have until tomorrow and missgigglewings and I are the only ones who have posted pictures! Now don't get your wings all aflutter missgigglewings, I said you had posted as a matter of fact it is one page 1. We want to see, we want to see!
Old 02-14-2011, 04:01 PM

I am finishing up the applique on my row this evening. I am almost done. I will post pictures as soon as I get it done. I had to wash my red sashing fabric and let it dry. I have about eight yards of it, so it took a couple of days to dry it all on a hanger. (I don't put fabric in the dryer.) Don't worry... it will be in the mail tomorrow.
Old 02-15-2011, 05:05 AM

A bit of a speed bump. I got into a pretty icky fight with my husband last night. I didn't end up returning to my sewing machine until almost 1AM. I finished the sashing, but I did not get time to finish the applique. I am going to get it done right after school today and then rush it to the mailbox. I have until 6PM to get it sent, so if I don't make it, it will be in the mailbox first thing tomorrow morning. Here is a picture of it... minus a bit of applique. I still need to sew on the carrot noses, a scarf, hats, and mittens. They are cut out and ready to sew on. I just couldn't do them until the sashing was on. I am including the red sashing strips in my package so they can go between each strip.

BTW - my snowmen are not Christmas snowmen. I wanted to do snowmen that can last then entire winter, not just a few weeks.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-140767.jpe  
Old 02-15-2011, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by MistyMarie
A bit of a speed bump. I got into a pretty icky fight with my husband last night. I didn't end up returning to my sewing machine until almost 1AM. I finished the sashing, but I did not get time to finish the applique. I am going to get it done right after school today and then rush it to the mailbox. I have until 6PM to get it sent, so if I don't make it, it will be in the mailbox first thing tomorrow morning. Here is a picture of it... minus a bit of applique. I still need to sew on the carrot noses, a scarf, hats, and mittens. They are cut out and ready to sew on. I just couldn't do them until the sashing was on. I am including the red sashing strips in my package so they can go between each strip.

BTW - my snowmen are not Christmas snowmen. I wanted to do snowmen that can last then entire winter, not just a few weeks.
take care missy and get done what you can. it is a lovely row. i can't wait for it to get to me. of course, that is down the line but i have some ideas already and this new info helps.