Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Row Robin 2011 Group 2 - Sew By Row >

Row Robin 2011 Group 2 - Sew By Row

Row Robin 2011 Group 2 - Sew By Row

Old 05-26-2011, 04:58 AM

Starting to think no one loves me anymore. No rows, and now no replies either. Sniff sniff sniff.
Just kidding, well not about the no row, still hoping one will arrive soon. A little sick of handsewing at the moment, have a couple of infected fingers from stabbing myself continuously with the applibond needles. But I'll just soldier on.Marvelous what a bit of leather and a bandaid or two will do.
How is everyone, and what are we all up to??
Old 05-26-2011, 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by lindyline
Starting to think no one loves me anymore. No rows, and now no replies either. Sniff sniff sniff.
Just kidding, well not about the no row, still hoping one will arrive soon. A little sick of handsewing at the moment, have a couple of infected fingers from stabbing myself continuously with the applibond needles. But I'll just soldier on.Marvelous what a bit of leather and a bandaid or two will do.

Ok here's a peek, I have these three blocks completed and one more, but made a mistake I have to finnished. Not sure if these are ok, if not PLEASE let me know and I'll think of something else,
Hugs,
Kimberly
Attached Thumbnails attachment-202626.jpe   attachment-202627.jpe   attachment-202628.jpe  
Old 05-26-2011, 01:38 PM

[quote=buddy'smom)Ok here's a peek, I have these three blocks completed and one more, but made a mistake I have to finnished. Not sure if these are ok, if not PLEASE let me know and I'll think of something else,
Hugs,
Kimberly[/quote]

Are you kidding?? Not sure if they're okay?? They are gorgeous. When I? sent this row out, thinking, animals in your area, these are exactly what i was hoping for. Every block so far is just wonderful, and the animals are all playing together nicely I hope. We can't have an alligator eating anything now can we. :thumbup:
Old 05-26-2011, 02:41 PM

[quote=lindyline]
Originally Posted by buddy'smom)Ok here's a peek, I have these three blocks completed and one more, but made a mistake I have to finnished. Not sure if these are ok, if not PLEASE let me know and I'll think of something else,
Hugs,
Kimberly[/quote

Are you kidding?? Not sure if they're okay?? They are gorgeous. When I? sent this row out, thinking, animals in your area, these are exactly what i was hoping for. Every block so far is just wonderful, and the animals are all playing together nicely I hope. We can't have an alligator eating anything now can we. :thumbup:
Thanks so much, so glad you like them,wasn't sure as what to add. Your row's are awesome.
Old 05-27-2011, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by buddy'smom
Originally Posted by lindyline

Ok here's a peek, I have these three blocks completed and one more, but made a mistake I have to finnished. Not sure if these are ok, if not PLEASE let me know and I'll think of something else,
Hugs,
Kimberly
these are to to cute
Old 06-12-2011, 04:10 PM

Kimberly:

Can you please tell me which rows Delta Dawn has???? We need to try and figure out what is going on.

Blessings!!

Carole
Old 06-17-2011, 07:23 AM

Boy this board is quite?? Anyone working on any rows? I have one more to complete.
Old 06-17-2011, 11:54 AM

Haven't seen a row since I sent yours at the end of Feb. Izzy's are on the wall patiently waiting to be joined.
Old 06-17-2011, 04:46 PM

I have Delta Dawn's and Buddy's mom to complete. I am working on Delta Dawn's and was able to show mom them so she could work on her rows as well.
Hugs
April
Old 06-18-2011, 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
I have Delta Dawn's and Buddy's mom to complete. I am working on Delta Dawn's and was able to show mom them so she could work on her rows as well.
Hugs
April
Kimberly:

Don't send any more rows to Delta Dawn until we hear from her. OK??

April, We know that you have 2 of the rows. Where are the other 3???? I don't have any and I don't think Lindyline has one either. Kimberly, do you have one?? Perhaps Lindylines?? I think that Delta Dawn has mine and Izzy's. I sent her a pm but I haven't heard from her.

April, what do we do if we never hear from her???? I hope she is alright!!!!

Let me know what you think!!

Blessings!!

Carole