Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Row Robin 2011 -- Group 6 >

Row Robin 2011 -- Group 6

Row Robin 2011 -- Group 6

Old 04-12-2011, 08:33 AM

Qbee, this is your birdhouse block...I added a "hole" to the birdhouse and a little bird on a branch...I hope you like it...

At first I tried a dark pink "hole"..I didn't think it looked right..anyway, hope you like it..
[ATTACH=CONFIG]183180[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-183173.jpe   attachment-183174.jpe  
Old 04-12-2011, 08:48 AM

OMGosh...that looks SO good!! It totally made that block work. I wasn't happy with it being so much lighter so I added that darker blue around it but that didn't look totally right either but that deep blue hole and the little bird on the limb totally do it :D It brings that blue out so well....thank you SO much!!!! :D
I'm so excited....this is going to be a beautiful quilt :D :D

Originally Posted by TFquilter
Qbee, this is your birdhouse block...I added a "hole" to the birdhouse and a little bird on a branch...I hope you like it...
Old 04-12-2011, 09:45 AM

You "ALWAYS" do such outstanding work!!! This is beautiful and makes such a finishing touch.
Old 04-12-2011, 09:47 AM

well, if she doesn't like it.....send it my way I like it...that is just too cute...
Old 04-12-2011, 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by Qbee
OMGosh...that looks SO good!! It totally made that block work. I wasn't happy with it being so much lighter so I added that darker blue around it but that didn't look totally right either but that deep blue hole and the little bird on the limb totally do it :D It brings that blue out so well....thank you SO much!!!! :D
I'm so excited....this is going to be a beautiful quilt :D :D

Thank you again..you are so totally welcome..I straightened out the little bird's nose...if you notice, his little beak is crooked..well, he flew into the birdhouse thinking there was a "hole"..there was no "hole" and he bent his beak...just kidding...I did straighten out his beak though...:)

Old 04-12-2011, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by RNUNU
You "ALWAYS" do such outstanding work!!! This is beautiful and makes such a finishing touch.
You are very kind...thank you Dayle and so do you!..:) Read my comment about the little bird's beak...:)
Old 04-12-2011, 10:45 AM

Pamesue, I am on the way to the post office this minute..I will mail the box priority mail with confirmation...it will be on its' way....please notify me when you receive it...:)
Old 04-12-2011, 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by pamesue
well, if she doesn't like it.....send it my way I like it...that is just too cute...
Okay....I have your address.... :thumbup: :thumbup:
Old 04-12-2011, 10:58 AM

You are very kind...thank you Dayle and so do you!..:) Read my comment about the little bird's beak...:)
Sure glad you got that bird straightened out .... now with his "nose on straight" .... he'll be able to "stand-up and fly right" !!! :lol: :thumbup:
Old 04-12-2011, 11:26 AM

Sure glad you got that bird straightened out .... now with his "nose on straight" .... he'll be able to "stand-up and fly right" !!! :lol: :thumbup:
He better don't u think...

:thumbup: