Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Row Robin 2011 -- Group 6 >

Row Robin 2011 -- Group 6

Row Robin 2011 -- Group 6

Old 05-31-2011, 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by Qbee
You did a GREAT job on paper piecing!! I love the row!! It will go so cute with the one TF made....I'm so excited. Are you going to put it on top or bottom?? Can you take a picture of all 3 rows...how wonderful this is turning out to be :D :D Thank you so much for doing such a wonderful row :D

Originally Posted by pamesue
Qbee.......here is a picture of your row...I attempted paper piecing ,, but it was not my cup of tea...

I hope that you like it and I will put it into the mail to Nancy (I will post when it goes to the post office).

Ok, I rec'd your 2 completed rows but they were not attached...do you want me to sew them together?? I will put my row in whichever spot you want...just let me know...

I am not really thrilled about this row...I am thinking I am going to re-do it...I have till the 15th...sew I am looking at some embroidery for your row...
Old 05-31-2011, 01:29 PM

Qbee.......here is a picture of your row...I attempted paper piecing ,, but it was not my cup of tea...

I hope that you like it and I will put it into the mail to Nancy (I will post when it goes to the post office).
Nice job Pam...I really like it..

:thumbup: :thumbup:
Old 05-31-2011, 05:21 PM

OH....no...you do not have to attach them...duh...I can really be an airhead sometimes...LOL :D I had talked to Elaine about not being sure if the needed sashing or not and we decided that we couldn't decide yet :D So....just send them on unattached and I'll wait and decide when I have them all. Thanks so much for checking with me. My brain is not working good lately :D :D
Old 05-31-2011, 05:24 PM

OMGosh....I just read the last part...don't redo the row. If you want to add embroidery, just add it to the row you did. The paper piecing really is pretty!! :D

Originally Posted by Qbee
You did a GREAT job on paper piecing!! I love the row!! It will go so cute with the one TF made....I'm so excited. Are you going to put it on top or bottom?? Can you take a picture of all 3 rows...how wonderful this is turning out to be :D :D Thank you so much for doing such a wonderful row :D

Ok, I rec'd your 2 completed rows but they were not attached...do you want me to sew them together?? I will put my row in whichever spot you want...just let me know...

I am not really thrilled about this row...I am thinking I am going to re-do it...I have till the 15th...sew I am looking at some embroidery for your row...
Old 06-04-2011, 09:06 AM

Hi Group 6...what are we all doing? Qbee, how are you feeling? I have been working on a stitchery, doing it in redwork, of a victorian lady...then I will put this stitchery as a panel in a tote for a friend for her birthday...it's windy here and sun is shining so that's a plus...not complaining as we don't have the flooding or tornadoes...well talk to you ladies later....:)
Old 06-04-2011, 10:59 AM

I'm working on Victorian ladies today -- 3 down, 2 to go. They are taking me way outside my regular comfort zone -- a real challenge that I procrastinated over for quite awhile. Well, weddings over, birthdays past, holidays finished, and I had no more excuses. I will post a picture when I'm a little farther along. Very hot here, very humid, very "buggy", extremely dry, and no rain in sight. Good day to stay inside.
Old 06-04-2011, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana
I'm working on Victorian ladies today -- 3 down, 2 to go. They are taking me way outside my regular comfort zone -- a real challenge that I procrastinated over for quite awhile. Well, weddings over, birthdays past, holidays finished, and I had no more excuses. I will post a picture when I'm a little farther along. Very hot here, very humid, very "buggy", extremely dry, and no rain in sight. Good day to stay inside.
Oooh Nancy, sounds interesting...okay, I will be waiting to see the picture you will be posting..:)..3 down, 2 to go...I'm anxious to see...:)...I should be planting flowers, but can't get myself to do it...the procrastinator that I am..:)
Old 06-04-2011, 03:04 PM

OK, so here goes. These are some very dark pictures, so you will still have an element of surprise when you see it.

StashQ -- you also requested these...is this enough or do you want to see more? I can email them if you want.
Old 06-04-2011, 03:09 PM

Oops -- got a bit too hasty with my "enter" button. Here we go:

All three blocks (this is the middle)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]206714[/ATTACH]

A little closer
[ATTACH=CONFIG]206715[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-206708.jpe   attachment-206709.jpe  
Old 06-04-2011, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana
Oops -- got a bit too hasty with my "enter" button. Here we go:
beautiful