Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #1

Sazu..wonderful, can't wait to see my modern rows! I plan on using it for a Christmas present for my daughter who fell in love with the colors!

Woo hoo! I'm so excited!
    Have a wonderful day! If you need to contact me, please use the e-mail address on my profile page. Sometimes I don't get notifications that I have a PM here. Please note that I'm usually unavailable on weekends, but I'll get back to you on Monday.

Blog Entries
    I do not have a row and haven't had one for a long time. I finished the modern and the civial war sampler and have not heard rom anyone else.

Lori did you receive yours back?

Lori,
    I have 2 rows to send you, You should have both by the end of the month. I am moving back to Texas for the winter. I leave for TX Monday. I have worked on both, just not finished yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lori Peercy View Post
    I do not have a row and haven't had one for a long time. I finished the modern and the civial war sampler and have not heard rom anyone else.
    Linda58

"A human being has a natural desire to have more of a good thing than he needs." --Mark Twain

Blog Entries
    no I have not received mine back either

Hi All,
    Just so there is no confusion, Suzi please send me the Modern Green when you are done. I believe everyone has worked on it. Even if not, I'll take whatever is completed.
    I believe I have worked on all of them except Linda58 rows, which I am not sure what theme it was.
    Thanks to All!

Quote Originally Posted by babeyruth View Post
    Hi All,
    Just so there is no confusion, Suzi please send me the Modern Green when you are done. I believe everyone has worked on it. Even if not, I'll take whatever is completed.
    I believe I have worked on all of them except Linda58 rows, which I am not sure what theme it was.
    Thanks to All!
    I don't think I worked on the modern green one, but I'll be happy to make a row ASAP and send it along for you to add to the quilt. An in-process photo would help me get a feel for the colors and design, so maybe Sazu can post one?
    Have a wonderful day! If you need to contact me, please use the e-mail address on my profile page. Sometimes I don't get notifications that I have a PM here. Please note that I'm usually unavailable on weekends, but I'll get back to you on Monday.

Pic for Moonrise, Modern Green/Gray Row

Hi Moonrise!
    This would have been the very first one you worked on. According to the list I sent it to you when we started last year. Here is the pic! It's a great offer, but I'm pretty sure you would have added your row.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    I had gastric bypass surgery and it was going to be lapascopic and only take 1 hr and be in the hospital for 2 days. Ended up open surgery and took over 6 hours and in Intensive care for 4 days then in a regular room for 3 days so in for a total of 7 days. Had to have blood during surgery and I hurt so much and am on really really strong pain pills. I have over 20 staples in my abdomen.

Oh, Lori! So sorry to hear that. Hope you're on the mend and that you'll be feeling better soon.

Babeyruth, theres only 3 rows, including mine, and still 2 baggies of fabric. Shall I send all of this to you? Can you pm me your address please?

So sorry to hear that, Lori! Hope you're feeling better soon! Yikes!

Hi Moonrise!
    This would have been the very first one you worked on. According to the list I sent it to you when we started last year. Here is the pic! It's a great offer, but I'm pretty sure you would have added your row.
    I haven't worked on that one yet. I'm sure I would remember it, because modern quilts are "outside my box" (LOL!) so I would probably would've been quite stumped at first, plus I would've had to go fabric shopping (darn! ) because I don't have many greens in my stash. I believe my row would be the last one, since it would be coming from Sazu to me then home to you. Here's the list from page 2.

Group 1
    Lori Peercy
    SazuBMidlands
    Moonrise
    Babeyruth
    Linda58

Either way is fine, though. I totally understand.

Hi Lori!
    You're right, Linda would have sent to you so you must have gotten skipped. So sorry! I added little packets of extra fabric to help with the colors. I'll be happy to send you the packet if you want to make a row but please don't feel obligated! thank you again!

- Ruth

OMG Lori take care of yourself. I hope you have a cozy quilt to stay warm and recover!

Hi All,
    Well the lighting is lousy for taking photos. I've tried though. Hopefully these will give you an indication. Both look a lot better in person though - the photos really don't do these justice!
    I have 4 rows (including the one I added) of the Patriotic Civil War Sampler ready to go to Moonrise.
    I also have 3 rows (including the one I added) of the modern one, plus two baggies of fabric, ready to go to BabeyRuth.

I hope to send these out on Monday. If you'd like me to send one of the baggies from the modern fabric one to Moonrise let me know and I can include it.

NB Monday my time is several hours ahead of American time, so any changes let me know asap.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi suzu,
    Your row looks really beautiful , yes please go ahead and add the packet swatches. Thank you so much.
    Babeyruth

The modern and civil war sampler rows were posted out yesterday to babeyruth and Lisa respectively. Please let me know when they arrive.

Thank you sazu! I'll let you know when it arrives.

Mine came home today! Woo hoo! I'm so thrilled with it! I'll add one more row to it when I get a chance, and get her quilted. Thanks so much for doing this! It turned out beautifully.

I also got the packet of fabrics for babeyruth's row. I'll give it top priority, and will try to get it in the mail early next week.

Okay, Babeyruth's row is ready to go out tomorrow. I'm thinking it should arrive within a couple of days of the rest of the quilt top. Thank goodness for the packet of fabric! LOL! Without it, I definitely would've had to go fabric shopping, and I couldn't have gone until at least Monday. Anyway, here's a photo if you want to peek. The lighting in here isn't the best, but you can get the general idea. Hope you like it.

http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...86-448058.html

Blog Entries
    Does anyone know what happened to my quilt? I have never received it!

Quote Originally Posted by Linda58 View Post
    Lori,
    I have 2 rows to send you, You should have both by the end of the month. I am moving back to Texas for the winter. I leave for TX Monday. I have worked on both, just not finished yet.
    Lori,
    I think Linda was referring to your cats as one of the rows. I sent cats onto Linda back in August. She should have sent onto you. I will also PM her.

Ruth

I've not had my sailing boats back, nor seen an update about them, for quite a while either
    Hopefully both with turn up soon.

Blog Entries
    Lori,
    I think Linda was referring to your cats as one of the rows. I sent cats onto Linda back in August. She should have sent onto you. I will also PM her.

Ruth
    Thank you, I sent her a pm when I sent you one

Blog Entries
    I still do not have my quilt top back nor has Linda58 answered me.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 LastLast