Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #9

Blog Entries
    Okay, now I know why I've always ran from blocks with too many pieces in them....but I just had to challenge myself AGAIN...the row is finished......and the block that tortured me is finally included.....it has 65 pieces to it - maybe not many for some but for this wench it was a lot LOL.......sounds like it should be an entire quilt top instead of just a block.....OMG.....I'm going back to the simpler things in life....LOL...Cheryl, I'll post a picture of your row tonight when I get home from the salt mines......
    The only gift is a portion of thyself.....Ralph Waldo Emerson

Blog Entries
    Howdy ladies......Cheryl here's your row/top:
    top to bottom: card trick, crown and stars,carrie nation, chinese quilt block, louisana star and
    the little poser at the bottom of the quilt top picture is Dazy....she sticks to me like a piece of thread...LOL
    As soon as I get it packaged up and I'll put in the mail and confirm. Thanks for your patience quilting seesters!

Name:  april 2013 012.JPG
Views: 93
Size:  1.70 MBName:  april 2013 014.JPG
Views: 95
Size:  1.85 MB

Name:  april 2013 010.JPG
Views: 93
Size:  1.68 MB

Blog Entries
    Cuppy: Cheryl's row is packaged and going to the PO tonight....I'll confirm with tracking number tonight.
    Thanks for your patience.

Where is every little birdy?

Blog Entries
    Hi Cuppy: here's the tracking info.....slated for delivery on Saturday April 20th.
    USPS Priority tracking number: 9505 5000 1391 3108 0002 80

Quote Originally Posted by Scrapper View Post
    Cuppy: Cheryl's row is packaged and going to the PO tonight....I'll confirm with tracking number tonight.
    Thanks for your patience.

Where is every little birdy?

Scrapper -

Your row looks AWESOME! 65 pieces - wow. I love that block. I can't wait until it is done. Everyone is doing a most fabulous job with it.

A side note - I am back in Colorado as my mom had her surgery this past Wednesday - no cancer. To say I did a happy dance would be an understatement. I had planned to mail my strip to OCL today but still have one block left to do. Will finish that up tonight and mail tomorrow. Yeah!

If you don't have the set for the 4th row (I think that is right) by Wednesday next week - please let me know. Thanks for doing such a great job ladies - I just love Row Robins.

Have a great weekend!

Blog Entries
    Thanks Cheryl.....GREAT news about your mom.......wishing her a speedy recovery and you a breath of fresh air now that you're past that......

Quote Originally Posted by CherylW View Post
    Scrapper -

Your row looks AWESOME! 65 pieces - wow. I love that block. I can't wait until it is done. Everyone is doing a most fabulous job with it.

A side note - I am back in Colorado as my mom had her surgery this past Wednesday - no cancer. To say I did a happy dance would be an understatement. I had planned to mail my strip to OCL today but still have one block left to do. Will finish that up tonight and mail tomorrow. Yeah!

If you don't have the set for the 4th row (I think that is right) by Wednesday next week - please let me know. Thanks for doing such a great job ladies - I just love Row Robins.

Have a great weekend!

Shana - Have you been able to mail the row you are working on? Please let me know if there is a problem.

OCL - Mailed my dog row to you yesterday. You should have it in a couple of days. Tracking #9405503699300394252954

Hope everyone has a great week!

Pics

Here are my pictures of the dog row - Cuppy I hope you like them. Did you get your rowed mailed to Shana? She said that she has not received it. Just let me know. Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

CherylW, I received your package today, haven't had time to open it yet.

Blog Entries
    Cuppy: did you get the row last Saturday? If not I need to start a trace ASAP.....

received row, will be mailing mine out this weekend, . sorry for delay..... Yes I like the dog row! I like all block patterns.

Sorry for the delay! For some reason I thought this row didn't go out until May 1st! I've had the row sitting around, but I really dislike it so was holding off attaching it until the last minute in case I decided to redo it...of course now that I know I'm super late getting it out I'm having major construction issues...some how my blocks all measure out ok, but when put together I have an extra 1 1/2" in length! My mentor is going to help me fix it this weekend, so it will go out on Monday for sure!!

I have to be honest ya'lls skill level is so far above mine I feel guilty adding my shabby rows to your gorgeous quilts! And the next two quilts are the scary ones! lol I will be starting right away so that I will have plenty of time to redo and fix so they keep looking good lol Still trying to figure out how I got off by a month?!?!?! ((HUGS)) Shana

Shana - Don't worry about it. We all have different skill levels and we were all beginners at one point. Just have fun!

Thanks to everyone for keeping the board updated as to your mailings. It certainly helps to know where everyone stands.

Have a great weekend!

here's my number for tracking 9505 5104 01 3931 1953 1230!

Shana -

I'll watch for it and let you know when I get.

Does everyone have the correct row to be working on? Please let me now if you don't.

Thanks! Have a great week!

Blog Entries
    That doggy quilt is looking so adorable.
    Shana, hang in there, you grow this way and that is what matters. We are all going to love our row robins, especially knowing the time and effort that went into each row and the quilty hugs that were sent along with them.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Shana -

Just a quick note to let you know that I received the row you sent. Thanks! It looks like lots of fun - will have to raid my stash and see what I have.

Hope everyone is doing ok - if not let me know. Next mail date is June 1st. Have fun!

Cuppy, I got it! Now to get everything put together lol

Blog Entries
    June 1st is coming up fast. Please post if all is well and you are on track. It is always good to keep up the communication with everyone.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

As QuilterMomma said June 1st is just around the corner - a week from tomorrow. Are we going to be ready or do we want to delay to July 1st? Just throwing the question out there to see what you all think. Let me know!

Finishing up row today so I can mail out on time. cuppy

cuppy's row

cuppy, I finished your row and will be mailing out this afternoon to scrapper. I'll post the tracking number when I get back from the postoffice. I hope you like it
    Attached Images Attached Images

tracking # 9505 5102 9687 3151 5188 14

said it should arrive on Monday

OCL that looks like a great row. I just put my row on Scrapper's but I put it on upside down. So, I will work on taking it out this afternoon and have it in the mail to you on Monday. It will be coming from Colorado so will take an extra day or two.

Is everybody else going to be able to mail today or Monday? Let me know if you have a problem. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Blog Entries
    O'CL I rcvd the row today..it's really a purdy quilt LOL.
    I am late in completing my row for Shana's big blue flower quilt. I don't know if I mentioned I have a family medical emergency which has been taking control of my life, but no worries I'm plugging along and will get there....please just bear with me......thanks for everyone's patience.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast