Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Santa block swap ( signup closes July 15, 2010) >

Santa block swap ( signup closes July 15, 2010)

Santa block swap ( signup closes July 15, 2010)

Old 10-23-2010, 07:34 PM

I haven't heard a word and haven't rec'd anything and no one is chatting on this post. Has anyone rec'd their santas yet? I am so excited to have it finished by xmas and see what everyone is doing with their blocks. Hope someone updates tis post soon. What is going on. Usually there is always chat going on durnig a swap and especially when the packages go out. I will keep reading. Thanks
Old 10-24-2010, 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by debbieumphress
I haven't heard a word and haven't rec'd anything and no one is chatting on this post. Has anyone rec'd their santas yet? I am so excited to have it finished by xmas and see what everyone is doing with their blocks. Hope someone updates tis post soon. What is going on. Usually there is always chat going on durnig a swap and especially when the packages go out. I will keep reading. Thanks
I don't think they've gone out yet. I'm sure this is a massive, time-consuming job! But we can still chat while we're waiting!:) So, everyone?...
Old 10-24-2010, 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by montanablu
I don't think they've gone out yet. I'm sure this is a massive, time-consuming job! But we can still chat while we're waiting!:) So, everyone?...
Hi Mom!!!
Last week she had posted that there was on person she was waiting on and hoped to have our santas mailed out by Friday. She was also trying to organize and get this done with a bum knee so I'm sure she has her hands full. I can't wait to get my santas either so I can try to get a quilt done before xmas! I need more time than a lot of folks on here.......I'm very slow! :)
Old 10-24-2010, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by Lori L
Originally Posted by montanablu
Hi Mom!!!
Last week she had posted that there was on person she was waiting on and hoped to have our santas mailed out by Friday. She was also trying to organize and get this done with a bum knee so I'm sure she has her hands full. I can't wait to get my santas either so I can try to get a quilt done before xmas! I need more time than a lot of folks on here.......I'm very slow! :)
Dear Quilting Daughter,

Ahh!, but remember who won the race!

hint: it wasn't the hare :lol:
Old 10-24-2010, 12:34 PM

I'm also pretty sure they're not out yet. I'm waiting ona pm asking for postage, as it's international. Waiting, waiting, waiting. But, my winter blocks are on their way, and everyone keeps pming me thanking me for making them, which is lovely, but as mine were all different, I don't know who got what.
Old 10-25-2010, 07:01 AM

I was wondering about when they would be sent back also. I am very slow at getting the tops put together. I hope that PV is ok.
Old 10-25-2010, 08:04 AM

I can hardly wait! ! ! :wink:
Old 10-25-2010, 12:39 PM

I've just pm'd pvquilter, will let you know when I get a reply. Maybe she's had life get in the way, as we all do from time to time.
Old 10-25-2010, 01:25 PM
Banned

OK, everyone is concerned. I am doing better. The Santaqs will be in the mail this week by Friday. Had an MRI last Friday, pain pills and an anti-inflammatory med. Should get results this week. Anyhow the Santas are being sorted.
Thanks for everyone's concern.
Old 10-25-2010, 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by pvquilter
OK, everyone is concerned. I am doing better. The Santaqs will be in the mail this week by Friday. Had an MRI last Friday, pain pills and an anti-inflammatory med. Should get results this week. Anyhow the Santas are being sorted.
Thanks for everyone's concern.
I hope you get good results and feel better soon. Hugs,
Deb