Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Second Pincushion Swap, mail deadline Oct. 31st,  A collection of pictures of pincushions on page 8, Don't forget to post pictures so we can all see and pm or post on board when you receive your pincushion.  Thanks >

Second Pincushion Swap, mail deadline Oct. 31st, A collection of pictures of pincushions on page 8, Don't forget to post pictures so we can all see and pm or post on board when you receive your pincushion. Thanks

Second Pincushion Swap, mail deadline Oct. 31st, A collection of pictures of pincushions on page 8, Don't forget to post pictures so we can all see and pm or post on board when you receive your pincushion. Thanks

Old 11-09-2010, 05:36 PM

has a pincushion swap b een posted for #3 yet? I sao enjoyed working on a new pattern , hope to see it posted soon..............PLEASE??????????Please????//////number 3!!
Old 11-09-2010, 05:47 PM

here is the link for pin cushion #3
http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-73997-1.htm

Originally Posted by jacie
has a pincushion swap b een posted for #3 yet? I sao enjoyed working on a new pattern , hope to see it posted soon..............PLEASE??????????Please????//////number 3!!
Old 11-09-2010, 05:55 PM

thank you for the heads up, I sent my pm already because I have 2 ready to go............yippee jacie
Old 11-16-2010, 08:36 PM

Got my pincushion today from Quiltingbee12. I don't have a way to post pics but it was a real cute acorn with leaves, etc....was just darling! Also got a neat book of sayings and some sewing machine parts. Have not had chance to check to see if they will fit any of my machines. Packing for the big move.

Thanks QB....great job!
Old 11-17-2010, 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by gramqlts
Got my pincushion today from Quiltingbee12. I don't have a way to post pics but it was a real cute acorn with leaves, etc....was just darling! Also got a neat book of sayings and some sewing machine parts. Have not had chance to check to see if they will fit any of my machines. Packing for the big move.

Thanks QB....great job!
I've never seen an acorn pincushion, that sounds really cute! Quiltingbee12, did you take pics? I'd love to see them!