Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Quilt Angel Official thread Signup!!! (SIGN-UP IS CLOSED) ANNOUNCMENT on page 43!!! >

Secret Quilt Angel Official thread Signup!!! (SIGN-UP IS CLOSED) ANNOUNCMENT on page 43!!!

Secret Quilt Angel Official thread Signup!!! (SIGN-UP IS CLOSED) ANNOUNCMENT on page 43!!!

Old 12-18-2009, 06:13 AM

Plus, I just went back and checked...I sent K my home address. This one came to my office. Big mystery...I don't think it's my SS, seriously!
Old 12-18-2009, 06:14 AM
Power Poster

It could be just someone nice who sent it...nothing to do with SQA...maybe its someone in your family even??? A Christmas gift for her from one of your "real life" friends???
Old 12-18-2009, 06:32 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
It could be just someone nice who sent it...nothing to do with SQA...maybe its someone in your family even??? A Christmas gift for her from one of your "real life" friends???
I've thought of all that...it's just the note keeps throwing me off..what do those numbers mean???!!! I have no family out of state. Big mystery here!!
Old 12-18-2009, 07:04 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Esqmommy
right, I understand that...but there was no reference to SQA...and there was a note inside that said "#1603(then about 9 more numbers)...Thanks! Darlene"

Does that sound like a note that a SA would put in???? It's just unusual.

K - do you know if my SA has my home or office address? I can't remember what I sent you!

I don't think K should answer this :evil: :evil: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
Old 12-18-2009, 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by Ninnie
Originally Posted by Esqmommy
right, I understand that...but there was no reference to SQA...and there was a note inside that said "#1603(then about 9 more numbers)...Thanks! Darlene"

Does that sound like a note that a SA would put in???? It's just unusual.

K - do you know if my SA has my home or office address? I can't remember what I sent you!

I don't think K should answer this :evil: :evil: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
No worries, I answered it myself. And, Gai figured out it was an ebay item. so....someone ordered it from ebay and had it sent to me. Whoever it was didn't tell me, so it's possible it's my SQA. The only thing is, my SQA only has my home address *unless they are already a friend, and happen to have my work addy as well. We'll see as time passes if it's my SQA or just one of the very sweet quilt people on the board!! Regardless, I'll post a picture and a thank you to whoever sent it!
Old 12-18-2009, 09:07 AM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

The mystery is solved.........Esqmommy I think it is from Gwyn. About a week ago she called me asking for your addy as she lost it. I only have your office addy and gave her that. She said she was getting stuff on e-bay.
Old 12-18-2009, 10:33 AM
Power Poster

I received a very special ceramic angel candle holder today with candle...thank you Secret Angel, she is so very delicate and pretty!
in your note you asked about food allergies...i am allergic to DYE...(food coloring) the worst is red #40, which sends me to the hospital, so, i try to avoid anything with artificial color in it just to be safe...and you would be amazed...
i ran into a gas station one day on my way to work a 12 hour shift...grabbed a bottle of lipton green tea, got to work opened that baby up and just before taking a swig turned the bottle around and looked at the ingredients........yup, you guessed it, red 40.....what the heck? the tea is not red, it's almost clear, why would they put red dye in it???i know questions we cant' answere...but it really sucked 'cause i had to dump it and go without...i know better...i have to check every item i buy.
anyhow, that 's it...and that's enough!
again, thank you so much for the beautiful angel, i am very much looking forward to the new year and being a secret angel : )
Old 12-18-2009, 10:59 AM

I received the most awesome gift from my angel yesterday. Was double suprised because had not read that we could start.

I got a CD of christmas music. I'm sure my angel is singing and playing the piano. OHHHHHHHHHHHH my gosh what a voice. I just LOVE it. what a great idea. If i could sing and play the piano that is. Thank you so much, what a great idea. My angel will hear from me soon. Gramakitten
Old 12-18-2009, 11:07 AM

Esqmommy: What is in the package? I have ordered several things for Sophia for Hanukkah and had them mailed to you. I couldn't find your address so I called trupeach and she gave me the one she had. I'm sorry if this is a problem, but there should be about 8 packages for Sophia. I am mailing her Christmas on Monday. If you'll pm me your home address, I'll be happy to send it to your house. Inside the box should be a note saying it is from me.
Old 12-18-2009, 12:20 PM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

I got a pressie, I got a pressie and I love it all. One VERY large pile of civil war repro's, all folded and tied with a ribbon. Plus an applique dress quilt pattern, someone just recently posted a pic of a quilt with that pattern which I loved. I am not saying who made the quilt you can all quess because........... I think I know who my angel is and she is a REAL ANGEL, if I am correct she is a good friend that I met on the forum and I love her dearly.

A great BIGGGGGGGGGGG thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:thumbup: :thumbup: