Secret Santa 2009

Old 11-16-2009, 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach
I just brought in my mail and I have one word for today..............

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
Right there with you. But at least we don't have the temptation to peek :lol:
Old 11-16-2009, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by collettakay
I got my package today. Sneaky Santa put my return addy but it was posted from MT. Now, who lives in MT?
Santa lives in MT!!! lol
Old 11-16-2009, 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by ligia
Originally Posted by Margie
I am very worried :( I sent my package on Nov 9, priorty mail and still havent found out if it was received. this before) I hope the person has received it and just forgot to post.

Margie

The lady I am SS to did not post receipt .
USPS says it landed Miami Nov.4 , delivered Nov.9 at 3:48
Love USPS dot com ! :lol:
Yes, she has rec'd the package!!

If anyone is wanting to know if their package has been rec'd, just send me a PM and I will check for you. Not a problem. I know there are a TON flying around and sometimes people forget to post here and will forget to PM me to let me know. This way....we can all double check to make sure packages are sent and rec'd.....
Old 11-16-2009, 03:21 PM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
well, seems y'all been having a bit of a yack fest while I was slaving away on my feet all day!
Have you ever really paid attention to the size of a mouse's body compared to their feet?
I am four legged, but I stand on two! and those dogs are really barking at me, right now!
I hope my recipient is very undertanding. Mousie hasn't quite finished up, but I will say, if somehow, I had to get my own box, I would be very pleased with it. :mrgreen:
Oh, Peachy, your torture is just beginning now!
So, you love playing Kris Kringle, do ya? :wink:
Me too. I haven't had so much fun in a while. :mrgreen:
SOOOO I love playing kris kringle, santa clause, st nick you have something against that???? I like to be nice to people who are you Miss Mousie Scrooge????? I was starting to like you now don't piss me off.
Old 11-16-2009, 03:32 PM
Banned

I am fine now a little bit of a shock :shock: earlier but I am OK. I was hoping I had one of those well lets just say LATE SS. I have now looked at the box and BIG problem here. It is from Evansville In. My son knows all about SS and he loves to play jokes on me. HE HAS FRIENDS IN EVANSVILLE!!!!! He goes to mass there even though it is 3 hours from my house. Holey moley is this the real SS or did Jim have a friend send me this package. I called him and got voicemail so I couldn't ask if it was him. I wonder if he will tell me the truth. I will tell him he can't lie then he'll have to go to confession (we're catholic, he was going to be a priest) But I am sooooo confused. I PM Terri and said I got it but now I am not so sure. woooo is me what do I do?????
Old 11-16-2009, 03:37 PM

I think that Tink looks guiltier than he__!! He opened the box for Mom! I just know it.

Mine has not arrived yet...........
Old 11-16-2009, 03:42 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 2 Doods
Originally Posted by trupeach
I just brought in my mail and I have one word for today..............

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
Right there with you. But at least we don't have the temptation to peek :lol:
are you kidding ??????? I don't have the temptation to peek you must be confussing me with someone else. I was tempted it put it in a bucket of water to hear if any noise come from it. I was tempted to poke holes in it and say the post office must have done it. The box has been here about an hour and I can hear it laughing at me. me not be TEMPTED right!!!!!
Old 11-16-2009, 03:44 PM

I think I got a package from my secret Santa. The UPS guy left a 7 pound package on my front porch and it didn't have a return address on it except a packaging company in GA.
I told DH that I thought it was from my secret Santa and he knows that I am not supposed to open it until Dec. date and so he told me to hide it and not open it until then. I put it way up high in a closet that I usually do not go into and hope I remember where I put it. I told him where I hid it so it was up to him to remember for me.
Thanks Secret Santa if you are following this thread. I can hardly wait to see what is inside but I will try to be good and not peek until the day in Dec.
Old 11-16-2009, 03:50 PM
Power Poster

Tru...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you know what they say...."no good deed goes unpunished!!" So you liked playing SS...put together a great box...when to a ton of trouble to get it in the mail and BAM!!! Now you get to listen to and watch that box....for DAYS!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Welcome to the party! :wink:
Old 11-16-2009, 03:51 PM

what does LMAO stand for, please ?
could not find the words ...
tks
LMAO Laughing My A** Off

Thanks !!
:lol: ... Would never get it .. 8) [/quote]

Lurkingdom doesn't speak this language? Maybe your SS sent you a big dictionary! :mrgreen: