Secret Santa 2009

Old 11-17-2009, 01:00 AM

Well I got mine today I think - it came from CO - is that Colorado or Conneticut? I know it came from the States.

How am I going to not open it until DECEMBER - it is sooooo very tempting!!!! But I am gonna be a good girl and hide it!!!

Please remind me to open it LOL I have sooo much going on from here to Christmas - student reports, teacher reports, christmas shopping, presentation day, staff training days and sewing!!! AND my grandfather's 80th birthday is January 9th and I havent made him a quilt yet! I made my grandmother one last year. I have the fabric - I am using Earth Tonga Batiks, and I have the pattern - they are triangles in a square - think equilateral triangle 60degrees with other fabric making it into a square.... I might have to wait to start it until after Christmas but we are celebrating his birthday January 2nd!!!! Will I get it finished in time? Here's hoping!!! I am gonna search back this topic now and see if my SS recipient has got hers....
Old 11-17-2009, 01:02 AM

No package here, no temptations yet. I wonder if mine's been received?? I pm'd you Terri.
Old 11-17-2009, 02:42 AM

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom
My package has just arrived! Tink announced it, and then inspected it to make sure it was OK. It is even addressed to her, too. I won't open before the right day, but unless I put this box out of her reach, I don't know about Tink. :roll:

Check out the preview of Tink's Christmas outfit. She is modeling it while on guard duty. :lol:
Tink is the cutest. I think she is even smiling. Funny!
Old 11-17-2009, 02:46 AM

Ok, so I go to the post office and bring my box home. My DH tells me he heard my box talk. It told him it had to go very close to my sewing table so that it could keep a watch over me to make sure all my projects get done for Christmas. I know it wasn't put there just to drive me crazy. :lol:
Old 11-17-2009, 03:22 AM

Awww...look at how cute Tink is!! And she's being such a cute little guard sausage, er...I mean Guard Dog. lol

Iluv2quilt....I PMd you back.

Vanessa...CO stands for COLD OUT lol
Old 11-17-2009, 04:30 AM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

it is cold and the crack of dawn, I stagger into the kitchen to make some tea and as I walked by the living room I was startled by the outline of an object sitting there. Still not awake I thought what the heck is that so I turned on a light. It was my SS box all bright eyed and bushy tailed staring back at me. I got my tea told it it was too early to be up and went back to bed.
Old 11-17-2009, 06:07 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by trupeach
Originally Posted by sandpat
Tru...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you know what they say...."no good deed goes unpunished!!" So you liked playing SS...put together a great box...when to a ton of trouble to get it in the mail and BAM!!! Now you get to listen to and watch that box....for DAYS!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Welcome to the party! :wink:

raspberries to you.......you, you, you, you, frog lover :-P
I bet your mom wore combat boots
Now...Tru...I'd definetly say that goes under NAUGHTY for today! You can be bad all you want...but you shouldn't cross the line to hurting my feelings... :(
Old 11-17-2009, 07:29 AM

I'm sure our sweet loving tru didn't mean to really hurt your feelings...she's playing with ya. Besides, I think she must've misspoke...she was probably wondering if you saw her mother's combat boots???!!
Old 11-17-2009, 07:42 AM

And the rest of that saying goes" And your old man drives a chevy."Never understood that one.

I did get my package today.
Old 11-17-2009, 08:04 AM

No package yet waiting patiently.
jazs2