Secret Santa 2009

Old 10-11-2009, 04:47 PM

Hello all my Santas!! :)

Tueday I am going to be sending out PMs to the international people participating in the Secret Santa. This gives them a little extra time for their parcels to get to their destinations.

If there are any other members overseas who would like to join, please let me know by Monday evening.

Thank You :)

S.D.
Old 10-11-2009, 04:56 PM

I'm Charlee's Sis~n~Law and I've been instructed (firmly I might add) to sign up for the Secret Santa. So, here I am!
Old 10-11-2009, 05:24 PM
Power Poster

[quote=tlrnhi]
Originally Posted by mimisharon
I WOULD NEVER OPEN IT EARLY! I cannot believe you would even think that? Sheesh! lol

Of course Terri would NEVER do that...she has these little elf-geckos to do it for her!
She's a clever one

And what her elf-geckos don't do her buddies the 'quilt inspectors' do, honestly Terri, how long did it take you to train all those critters? We who know and love you best can't wait for the temptations to get you all topsy-turvy!

Hugs,
Sharon
I just love teasing about it.
Does anyone remember the pics I posted last year? I thought Shadow was going to strangle me! It was too funny!
well, since I don't remember,....let me guess...you took some pictures of things on ripped wrapping paper, and it looked like your curiosity got to you? Am I right? It will cost you, one unlicked chocolate bar, lol...by gecko or human :wink:
Old 10-11-2009, 05:31 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Candela59
I'm Charlee's Sis~n~Law and I've been instructed (firmly I might add) to sign up for the Secret Santa. So, here I am!
woo hoo! hi, Candela - Charlee's SIL!!! (waving my mousie paw and ringing bells on both little feet )...
so happy your here. Pm Shadow with your name and address and preference info on fat quarters if you have any.
Also include things, like if you have allergies, or are diabetic, ok?
We will get our secret santa swapper/receiver of OUR gift on Oct. 24th.

Shadow, are we making a lot of work? I really don't know what all it takes to do this. Are you ready to turn cats loose on mousie? lol :lol:
Old 10-11-2009, 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by Shadow Dancer

Tueday I am going to be sending out PMs to the international people participating in the Secret Santa. This gives them a little extra time for their parcels to get to their destinations.

If there are any other members overseas who would like to join, please let me know by Monday evening.

S.D.
Shadow, I just learned from Lacelady that the UK will be having a postal strike starting October 18. This will most likely affect their sending timeframe.
Old 10-11-2009, 07:39 PM

What a wonderful welcome!! Thank you! :) I'll be sure send Shadow the PM thanks again.
Old 10-11-2009, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by Ducky
Originally Posted by Shadow Dancer

S.D.
Shadow, I just learned from Lacelady that the UK will be having a postal strike starting October 18. This will most likely affect their sending timeframe.

They can't go on strike...it's Secret Santa time!! This just won't do at all!!

Thank you for letting me know, all UK participants will get their info tonight. Hopefully they can get their parcels out before the strike happens.

S.D.
Old 10-11-2009, 08:12 PM
Power Poster

Yes Shadow you tell them thsi just won't do :twisted: Don't they know the economy is in the dumps and now is not the time for strikes ...
And further more
GGGEEESSSHHH don't they understand it is Secret Santa time :roll: :? :roll:
Old 10-11-2009, 08:22 PM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

I could only be a SS to someone in the US (long story) I hope my Santa is from here too. If my Santa is coming from the North Pole and has to make an even earlier delivery then expected because of a postal strike I will kill myself having to look at a package for 2 months. I am not kidding, I can't do it, I couldn't wait that long.
Old 10-11-2009, 08:29 PM

All UK participants, info was sent via PM to you with the information for the person you are Secret Santa to, as well I have sent your info to the people who are Secret Santa to UK particpants.

Please include a note with your username on the board so your person knows who their Santa is.

Thank you and above all else... Have Fun!!

S.D.