Secret Santa 2009

Old 10-23-2009, 02:25 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Charlee
Aw Mousie...can't think of a nicer thing for a little mouse to do! I also can't think of one quilter that's going to give up his/her gifties!! :D
oh gee, and I was whipping up a bag, for castoffs, just now.
Oh well, a mouse can dream :wink:
Old 10-23-2009, 03:07 PM

That works! Just send that bag to me...I'm sure I'll find a use for it! :wink:
Old 10-23-2009, 04:03 PM
Power Poster

Still waiting to get my name...I have some pressies all lined up...now which to choose...which to choose...all I know is that if I get trupeach...its going to go FexEx..overnight! :mrgreen:

Ummm....I guess thats my naughty for today..oh...and I was teasing my IRR group pretty good too.

Nice...Eeeek...does it count if you have to think really hard to come up with it??? oh...I know...I cleaned up the yard after the storm last night so that DH didn't have to do it.
Old 10-23-2009, 04:34 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by trupeach
Sharon b I hope I get you, I will send you a case of nice Ohio Skyline Chilli. You won't be able to blame the dog the sound alone will let everyone know it is coming from you. I promise to send a can of air freshener with it.

Yes these are fighten words LOL
ROTFL!!!
Old 10-23-2009, 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by sewjoyce
I think us newbies just want everything to be perfect. I love surprises so you could send my a dead frog and I would be thrilled and find a use for it. We all love fabric so what ever you get in FQ you don't love I am sure you could find a use for it. There has to be someone you will be making a quilt for that would love in. I feel the best part is the antipation of opening your gift like you did on Christmas morning. From what I have seem of the people I met they all have big hearts, these gifts are being given with love. What I have read on quite a few profiles some are on a tight budget and yet they will be making a sacrafice to get a gift for someone to share in the joy of giving. So if someone sends me food (please don't I have so many allergies) I am sure someone this hoilday season will enjoy it if I can't. Let's remember that it is in the giving that we shall receive and I can't wait to receive my gift. I can't wait I can't wait 52 more days. Oh and please no dead frogs I was just trying to make a point.

How about some mice instead?? Since the weather has turned cooler, my kitty is in "hunt" mode.... :twisted:
Thanks for thinking of me with the mice but I have my own. Couldn't figure out why Kitty was at the door screaming and assume she wanted my attention. When I went to see if she was OK she was but had brought me a dead mouse. grossssssssssssss

Just be thankful that the mouse was DEAD! My lovely little you-know-what has a habit of bringing them to bed at 3 a.m. -- alive! He'll hop on the bed and make this really weird "I'm a BIG cat" sound and then when I turn on the light, he lets the mouse go for Mom to chase.....do you know how fast those little suckers can run -- not to mention how high they can jump?????

Old 10-23-2009, 05:47 PM
Power Poster

two hours and 15 minutes...and one of you will be mine! hee hee hee
(said in the voice of David Bowie from Labrynth, but in a quieter, sweeter, mousie way :wink: )
Old 10-23-2009, 06:21 PM
Power Poster

I think us newbies just want everything to be perfect. I love surprises so you could send my a dead frog and I would be thrilled and find a use for it. We all love fabric so what ever you get in FQ you don't love I am sure you could find a use for it. There has to be someone you will be making a quilt for that would love in. I feel the best part is the antipation of opening your gift like you did on Christmas morning. From what I have seem of the people I met they all have big hearts, these gifts are being given with love. What I have read on quite a few profiles some are on a tight budget and yet they will be making a sacrafice to get a gift for someone to share in the joy of giving. So if someone sends me food (please don't I have so many allergies) I am sure someone this hoilday season will enjoy it if I can't. Let's remember that it is in the giving that we shall receive and I can't wait to receive my gift. I can't wait I can't wait 52 more days. Oh and please no dead frogs I was just trying to make a point.

Oh geeze! And I thought I had a squirrel problem. :lol:

My cat walks all over me and meows in my face and wakes me up all night long, but doesn't bring me mice!!

How about some mice instead?? Since the weather has turned cooler, my kitty is in "hunt" mode.... :twisted:
Thanks for thinking of me with the mice but I have my own. Couldn't figure out why Kitty was at the door screaming and assume she wanted my attention. When I went to see if she was OK she was but had brought me a dead mouse. grossssssssssssss

Just be thankful that the mouse was DEAD! My lovely little you-know-what has a habit of bringing them to bed at 3 a.m. -- alive! He'll hop on the bed and make this really weird "I'm a BIG cat" sound and then when I turn on the light, he lets the mouse go for Mom to chase.....do you know how fast those little suckers can run -- not to mention how high they can jump?????
Old 10-23-2009, 06:46 PM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

Originally Posted by sandpat
Still waiting to get my name...I have some pressies all lined up...now which to choose...which to choose...all I know is that if I get trupeach...its going to go FexEx..overnight! :mrgreen:

Ummm....I guess thats my naughty for today..oh...and I was teasing my IRR group pretty good too.

Nice...Eeeek...does it count if you have to think really hard to come up with it??? oh...I know...I cleaned up the yard after the storm last night so that DH didn't have to do it.
Do you have to answer the door for FedEx or do they leave in at the door???? If they don't leave it and someone has to answer the door if I see a FedEx truck in my driveway I am not answering the door. So there. :-P But what if they don't come back. What if my gift ends up on some Island like in that Tom Hanks movie Cast Way. What would I do then. I better think this through a little more closely. Do I want ot take the chance of it not being redelivered. huuuuuuummmmm. I don't think so. I guess I better answer the door if they come to deliver a package to me.
Old 10-23-2009, 06:48 PM
Power Poster

well, I know I ain't related to none of these meeces. Their tribe hasn't become civilized.

As I was saying to someone just while ago...I can't wait for December 13th, to have a rip-roaring time! :wink:
Old 10-23-2009, 06:52 PM

do you think she will give us our names at midnight??????????? are make us wait til morning??? oh i hope it's tonight!! i can't wait! im ready to shop and i like to know who im shopping for or at least what they like! O come on now! lol :) :) :) :)